FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last
    lantern.png

Lankhmar Item - Lantern (4" Radius) has a link to Hazards, Fire, but the link opens up the Falling page.

Just noticed this in SW Lankhmar - since all spells have a casting modifier. At the top of the spell description is has Rank, Range, Duration, Trappings. In Lankhmar it also adds Casting Modifier - currently "Casting Modifier" is written over "Range", and the casting modifier appears at the bottom of the spell description (and sometimes is not shown at all)

spell1.png
    spell2.png

Blog Entries
    Patches incoming this week! Thanks for finding all this stuff @Jiminimonka.

As for the Triple Cross NPCs, I can't remember the reason (it's possible it's in the patch notes thread, not sure) but I think I intentionally did not do a SWADE edition of that adventure at that time, so whatever there for now is the default SWD content. I may revisit that decision, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

As for the Triple Cross NPCs, I can't remember the reason (it's possible it's in the patch notes thread, not sure) but I think I intentionally did not do a SWADE edition of that adventure at that time, so whatever there for now is the default SWD content. I may revisit that decision, however.
    Nice, looking forward to seeing those patches.

I have made all the Archetypes, I will send them in a PM.

Did you ever get around to making the Lankhmar Bennies?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Did you ever get around to making the Lankhmar Bennies?
    Technically, yes, I made them. Trouble is, they're just disc-shaped images right out of the book and don't really look like bennies, and they looked pretty awful once I scaled them down to the size FG wants. I could potentially layer some type of 'benny-ish' logo over them someday but I was so disappointed the first time around it's not even on my To Do list.

Are these patches still in the queue? No update yet or is it on Test? No rush, just wondering.

Blog Entries
    Not yet. I missed the deadline and got forced to work, and now I'm having an issue where my DEV campaigns are not showing up. If I can't resolve this by morning I will at least get the patch uploaded to address the Casting Modifier layout and get the rest done once I can get my campaigns to display so I can load into them.

What I'd like to do is essentially "freeze" SWD support and any new features would go into the SWADE version. Haven't managed to sell SmiteWorks on this yet. That would also mean re-issuing those Archetypes as the SWADE ones rather than having to create a second version. Basically, while it was my bright idea to build two products to support back when SWADE came out, it didn't take long to realize I had signed myself up for twice the work for the same commission. It'd be one thing if both rulesets saw the same play, but everyone jumped on SWADE because it was the "New Shiny" so I don't really see much reason to continue adding new things to that version of the product.

Not yet. I missed the deadline and got forced to work, and now I'm having an issue where my DEV campaigns are not showing up. If I can't resolve this by morning I will at least get the patch uploaded to address the Casting Modifier layout and get the rest done once I can get my campaigns to display so I can load into them.

What I'd like to do is essentially "freeze" SWD support and any new features would go into the SWADE version. Haven't managed to sell SmiteWorks on this yet. That would also mean re-issuing those Archetypes as the SWADE ones rather than having to create a second version. Basically, while it was my bright idea to build two products to support back when SWADE came out, it didn't take long to realize I had signed myself up for twice the work for the same commission. It'd be one thing if both rulesets saw the same play, but everyone jumped on SWADE because it was the "New Shiny" so I don't really see much reason to continue adding new things to that version of the product.
    Yeah, drop the old ruleset, I think Pinnacle have said SWADE is "official" now - and also drop FGC!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Yeah, drop the old ruleset, I think Pinnacle have said SWADE is "official" now - and also drop FGC!
    Well, we're still under orders to develop in Classic for now. If you happen to have a link to PEG saying SWADE Lankhmar is official, that'd help me get SmiteWorks to agree. Hopefully.

Blog Entries
    Setting: Lankhmar (extension)
    • [Fixed] 'Casting Modifier' fields layout on the Power record sheet has been unwonkified.

In addition to correcting the layout, on the Power record itself, the label has been shortened to 'Cast Modifier' to avoid needing to adjust the column size from the SWADE default.

This might have to do for this week, given my technical issues with all my dev campaigns to work from.

Thread Information