STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    The NPC bug is fixed (will be push out to patching system on Tuesday 22 March)

I noticed when playing one of the Savage Seas of Nehwon Tales, that I entered the random encounter formula wrong, so instead of it being $PC it was PC$ which does nothing. So this hotfix will mean your random encounters now have a chance to kill the players a lot easier - 24 skeletons on the ghost ship instead of 6 seems about right!

Hotfix is already live.

The Player map for Screams in the Dark in the module Eyes of Goro'Mosh appears to have had some sinister dark magic going on...

Screenshot 2022-09-25 163453.jpg

The other map seemed fine (looks really good in fact)...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    The Player map for Screams in the Dark in the module Eyes of Goro'Mosh appears to have had some sinister dark magic going on...

I will have a look later and see whats up....

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post

This layer marked with the red arrow (in Painted Layers folder) is borked. Just hide it and the map is fine. I will fix it, and wonder what that layer used to have.....

PMSID.png

EDIT: I re-loaded the module and the map fixed itself. This is a maybe a glitch with the art packs that come with the FGU licence. Let me know if re-loading fixes the image - the fuzzy part is meant to represent the pathways in the Park of Pleasure.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; September 26th, 2022 at 20:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post

EDIT: I re-loaded the module and the map fixed itself. This is a maybe a glitch with the art packs that come with the FGU licence. Let me know if re-loading fixes the image - the fuzzy part is meant to represent the pathways in the Park of Pleasure.
    Weird... Just did the same and it looks good now... Like I said, some seriously evil magic there...

Triple Cross story scenes out of order

SWADE ruleset. Nothing else loaded.

The storyline should do the task before working the eel.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 11.18.06 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Ken View Post
    SWADE ruleset. Nothing else loaded.

The storyline should do the task before working the eel.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 11.18.06 PM.png
    Indeed it should be, maybe when Talyn is next available he will update it. Unfortunately this is a very old conversion and Talyn is not around much these days.

Yea, it's an easy fix, just changing the page titles from 2.00 to 3.00 and 3.00 to 2.00 and it resolves itself when listing the story scenes and when paging through them.
    Just wanted to get it on the forum for eventual fix.

Blog Entries
    Fixed! Thanks for catching that. Turns out The Task is actually part of The Double Cross page, so everything is adjusted now whenever it gets pushed.

Thread Information