DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Setting: Lankhmar (extension)
    • [Added] Campaign Setup support

Lankhmar Script Error

Just looking thru the ref manual and there is a script error coming up. This is for the Lankhmar GM Guide. Checked the Player guide, same error.

Lankhmar.gif

This GIF Is a bit large cos its from a 4k monitor - might be better viewed from the attachment or CTRL-Mousewheel down to scale browser window down. Oops.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the report. It's a known issue that only shows in FGU when you don't have the theme loaded. I'll have to come up with a workaround to make FGU shut up, but the error doesn't cause any actual gameplay issues. It's just the custom texture that displays in the quotations from the novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Thank you for the report. It's a known issue that only shows in FGU when you don't have the theme loaded. I'll have to come up with a workaround to make FGU shut up, but the error doesn't cause any actual gameplay issues. It's just the custom texture that displays in the quotations from the novels.
    There's a theme?! Where

Blog Entries
    My bad, no theme (we've had 3 different devs working on one and none of us ever got one finished enough (or good enough) we'd ever let someone else see it ) so the custom refblock frame is included in the normal Setting: Lankhmar extension.

I have the SWADE and Lankhar modules all loaded. Seems the link in the ref manual for Denizens of Lankhmar is blank.

denizens.png

I also noticed that races (tried Lankhmarm Northerner and SWADW Android) are not populating changes the trait appear.but not the effects. Northerner should have plus 1 size for example but I had to manually add it. Thought I saw Daves YouTube video showing it automatically doing that.

Is this coming to FG any time soon? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...result=project - I will buy it immediately, if not sooner!!

Blog Entries
    I've been distracted with life, work and so many other projects but yes, eventually ALL Lankhmar products will be in FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I've been distracted with life, work and so many other projects but yes, eventually ALL Lankhmar products will be in FG.
    Good to know.

I triple posted - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post580647 - are these bugs?

Thread Information