DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

Blog Entries
    I'll take a look at the list link; something may have changed since release. As for Size +1 I'll have to take a look at that type of thing. The new @effects didn't exist back then, and all.

Well depending on what Boris announces tomorrow - I have loads of time on my hands - need any help just holler.

Is the lack of a dice tower in Lankhmar intentional?

EDIT: Ooops ok - my bad it was hiding.

Dunno if its Lankhmar or all Savage Worlds but this happens a lot

LANKMHARFONTS.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Dunno if its Lankhmar or all Savage Worlds but this happens a lot

LANKMHARFONTS.png
    Unity or Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Unity or Classic?
    Unity.

Blog Entries
    Just created a fresh campaign in Unity, nothing but the Lankhmar extension loaded and both SWADE + Lankhmar books and cannot duplicate this. The screenshot is the SWADE PG so I initially thought either it had some of the control characters in it (unlikely -- Ikael was never crazy about using many of them) or a font issue, but both work fine on my end.

I just did the same - new campagin with nothing but the 4 books loaded and the Lankhmar extension.

Same effect - scroll down and the fonts go funky. Made a GIF but its 61m so won't bother uploading.

Going to delete the Savage World.pak files do an update and report back.

Same again. I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Just created a fresh campaign in Unity, nothing but the Lankhmar extension loaded and both SWADE + Lankhmar books and cannot duplicate this. The screenshot is the SWADE PG so I initially thought either it had some of the control characters in it (unlikely -- Ikael was never crazy about using many of them) or a font issue, but both work fine on my end.
    What is the font used that is going squiffy on my system?

EDIT: Had a look inside the PDF - its Windlass. Installed it on the system not sure it will make a difference.

I tried on a 2k monitor instead of 4k but it still glitches. As I say I can live with it.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 28th, 2021 at 14:11.

Thread Information