5E Character Create Playlist

Extension Update Question & Location

In advance of 3.3.7 going live is there a single location where version compatible Extensions are posted for download? I am using several extensions found on various posts in the forums but I would find it helpful to have a location marked like - 3.3.7 Extension compatible and have extension listed. I am using big fonts, ready check, a number of DOE extension for sound, locations, etc.

I would find a sticky or wiki page helpful with all extension listed for download. Thanks.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Yes, you can find a list of all extension compatible with the various rulesets stickied in the first few posts of most rulesets forum. Whether they are compatible with 3.3.7 is up to the author of the extension and they will usually note that on the first post of the extension thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Most responsible thing to do is click the Thread Tools link at the top of each forum thread for extensions you use and subscribe to them. That way you'll be notified of new posts when the author updates that extension. In the meantime, once 3.3.7 goes live tomorrow, be warned that extensions that have not been updated may throw errors or cause problems, so use with caution.

Blog Entries
    I suggest that if the extensions you use are critical to your game (i.e. you don't want to have to disable them), then DO NOT UPDATE until someone has verified each and every extension is compatible with 3.3.7.

Dulux and many of the community devs are excellent in updating their extensions within a day or two of an update, but, life happens, problems happens, and sometimes extensions are not updated, or not updated as quickly as they usually are.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the recommendation on tracking and finding extension. I am going to hold on updating to 3.3.7 for a bit.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Thread Information