5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    both of my games are currently full but if you want I can put you on the waiting list for if/when we have someone drop out.
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

Yes please, depending upon when I can bring 2 more with me. My whole family plays, because we're cool parents like that. :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilesjr View Post
    Yes please, depending upon when I can bring 2 more with me. My whole family plays, because we're cool parents like that. :-)
    LOL, I started mine young as well. Now my oldest (20) runs her own FG campaigns.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Nice, my 20 yo has to much to do, so he says. So my 16 yo plays with us.

im looking for a group to play with too. but it seems to be quite a few already here. so if anyone interested i can DM too.

Are you still looking for players?

My wife and I are looking to find a group or two to play with, we are available every night except Wednesdays. I have a lot of table top experience, my wife is still new to it.

Thread Information