STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    (player)I'm new to 5e rules, haven't played since 2nd edition. Real life got busy for me and I flipped to video games (WoW).Now my schedule is free again ,available day/night any day just about ,except for occasion concert. LF level 1+ group with DM. I have Discord Just Mike#2872
    Last edited by camoflaugerocker; February 1st, 2019 at 14:05.

are you still looking if so am interested

I am DMing the heir of Orcus verse 1 tonight at 7 pm EST (12 am UTC) if you are interested in showing up. It is a Tier 1 adventure. and I plan for either weekly or 2 times a week sessions to finish verse 1 and 2 then I have a select bit of encounters era adventures to run. the join link is THIS THING

im still relitively new to dnd but i do need a group may i join plz

Sure im new though so you might have to help me out a bit only played about 5 IRL sessions

I have a couple slots available. Currently I am doing games weekly on Thursdays at 7pm EST (UTC -5). Feel free to apply at the link in my post above.

Hey can i join I have the book for 5e. But i'm kind of new. When you get this can you say yes or no please. ty

Yes as long as I have less than seven players than my table is open to anyone with a standard license+ I also have a Sunday game starting if you would like to double dip ( A lazy Sunday with Lilly link in my signature)
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

I'm looking as well. Any US time Zone during the week and GMT during the weekend is great with me, Long or short. I'm not new to DnD just fsntasy grounds. I am buying the ultimate license so that once I get the hang of the plateform I can DM some advantures as well. Beginning so that I can develop my toon.. Thanks. I don't see the sunday game mentioned.
    Last edited by cmilesjr; February 19th, 2019 at 22:37.

Thread Information