STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 18 First ... 715161718 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.16 has been released to the Forge. This fixes the compatibility issues called out by bmos, thanks dude.
    The links on the store page have also been fixed. Back into hibernation...
    cant use forge for CLASSIC.

have you got a stand alone extension i can copy please.....

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    cant use forge for CLASSIC.

have you got a stand alone extension i can copy please.....
    FGC did not get those ruleset updates that this update is fixing compatibility for. You will never need to update this extension again and, in fact, this latest change makes it is incompatible with FGC.
    The last FGC version of this extension is here (unless darrenan someday makes new versions targeting those old ruleset versions).

What bmos said. See post #3 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    What bmos said. See post #3 of this thread.
    thank you both for trying... if it dosnt work ill begiving up....
    i appretiate that CLASSIC is supposed to be out and any effort on it is a waste of resource......
    i can manage without, its just that it was such a nice addition to our game....

and as i said.. thanks anyway.

wak

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    thank you both for trying... if it dosnt work ill begiving up....
    i appretiate that CLASSIC is supposed to be out and any effort on it is a waste of resource......
    i can manage without, its just that it was such a nice addition to our game....

and as i said.. thanks anyway.

wak
    I think you misunderstood: FGC is not updated anymore by SmiteWorks, and thus also not the extensions by their corresponding community developer. This effectively means that, if everything is compatible now, then it stays compatible all time. So, as long as you use FGC and the FGC-version of the extension, you have not to worry, everything will work all the time

You will just not profit of any new additions to this extensions

The previous update to this extension only caters for changes made by SmiteWorks in the rulesets of FGU; as bmos said, if darrenan would also update the FGC extension in the same manner, then the FGC version would not work with FGC anymore, since the last update to the rulesets by Smiteworks were only for FGU and not FGC. So, coding-wise, it doesn't make sense to update the FGC version, even if darrenan would still update it

In short words: Just continue to use this extension, no worries, everything still works
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 8th, 2023 at 04:40.

Version 1.17 has been pushed to the Forge. This fixes a script error that would occur when dragging an attack roll result from the chat window onto a target that has mirror images.

SO how do I make this work - ie what do i need to type where to make the effects apply?

Quote Originally Posted by wardrake View Post
    SO how do I make this work - ie what do i need to type where to make the effects apply?
    Very first paragraph on very first post:
    ... To add a Mirror Image effect to an actor in a way that this extension will act on it, use the following syntax for the effect: "STACK: mirror image". Do not put anything before STACK, and match the casing. When an attack is made against an actor with this effect, and the attack hits, another rolls will be made to see if the attack hits the target or an image, and if it hits an image it will automatically remove one stack of the effect.
    This means, when the char casts mirror image, you apply this effect to him (either manually, or through a predefined effect as spell action with duration accordinly).

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Very first paragraph on very first post:

This means, when the char casts mirror image, you apply this effect to him (either manually, or through a predefined effect as spell action with duration accordinly).
    If I remember correctly you can't apply it manually (as in typing it into the combat tracker). I think it has to come from the Action tab.
    EDIT: Just the STACK effect mentioned previously and the MULTI effect as well. That's because these effects take effect when added, not on each attack/roll.
    Last edited by bmos; July 6th, 2023 at 19:45.

You can type it into the combat tracker. There's nothing special about the effect, just "<n> mirror image". The STACK: and REMOVE: STACK: actions are just convenient ways to increment and decrement the count from your actions tab.
    Last edited by darrenan; July 6th, 2023 at 15:52.

Thread Information