DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Seems to be working fine in FGU as well. If you can still replicate problems, provide specific repro steps including other loaded extensions and so forth. Thanks.
    Apologies for this, things fixed themselves in the week following the update - and I couldn't replicate it 100% of the time as was. Thanks though for everything, great extension as always.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

I'm having issues with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am seeing issues with the latest bits and this extension. I do run a lot of extensions but have narrowed it down to this one being the trigger firing this on some units attack rollserrormessage.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by timg View Post
    I am seeing issues with the latest bits and this extension. I do run a lot of extensions but have narrowed it down to this one being the trigger firing this on some units attack rollserrormessage.JPG
    That's because you don't have the latest version

Makes sense - apologies for the n00b noise. It is hard to tell when it is always the same download link on page 1

I'm having the same issue as bmos, is there a way to fix this? This extension looks phenomenal and it would be great to incorporate it in the mix!

Yeah I'm seeing this too. I'll try to get this fixed and push out a new version today.

Version 1.9 is now attached to post #3. This should clear up the [ERROR] messages that were showing up in the chat window. Let me know if you're still having any issues after downloading the new version.

Well, after giving a Vrock 7 mirror images and attacking the demon with a dragon, I can say that this little test proved that this extension is now flawless and working as intended!
    The mirror images were removing themselves automatically with the correct % roll and the near-hit miss as well!

I am so happy that this is working ^^
    Running encounters with 6-12 Vrocks, all with 6-7 mirror images was a gruesome task until now

Good to hear!

Thread Information