STAR TREK 2d20

New Beginner: looking to join any games (GMT)?

Hi everyone! I'm really new to RPG's and just started to learn D&D 5e (well, bought the Players Handbook and created my first character, a Hal-Elf Bard. I don't know what came over me, except for the sound of music......god, sorry). Anyway, I've also just joined FG today and I wondered if anyone has any new games starting now or soon (GMT in the evenings, weekdays or weekends) that doesn't mind a complete beginner from Scotland joining in? Cheers.

I'm looking to join a new campaign as well! moderately new but I've played a full campaign so I kind of know what's up. I'm chill, don't talk over anyone, and will reliably make it to every session.

Trying looking in the Looking for group posts. What your looking for is LFP games..

Hi, I too have just joined FG and wish to join a GMT 5e game (or v similar). New to 5e but not D&D (mostly 1e experience). I have got as far as sucessful connection to the demo server (that has taken all afternoon ). Please give me a shout if their is a spot for me. Cheers, Misery

HI I'm looking for a group too.
    I played D&D before but not on FG.
    Is there still an open spot, becouse I'd like to join..

I joined Discord's FG and FG College. There is an EU group: https://discordapp.com/channels/4561...79903667372033
    It looks like a great place to start as new DMs are trying out oneshots, etc.

I would like to join to if I can PLZ!!!! weekend plz

Blog Entries
    I see this is being posted in the "D&D Adventurer's League Games" section but if you haven't already done so, you may also want to check the main "LFG - Looking for Group" section. You can frequently find game openings in there as well.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information