FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So firstly there is a Warhammer 4E FRPG ruleset in progress.
    It is very likely that this will be a fully licensed and official ruleset - I believe the dev is working towards a free content less version - like the 4E ruleset - plus the full sourcebook version.
    Just curious, is there any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zisse View Post
    Just curious, is there any news on this?
    Info on WFRP 4e available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ition)-Ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seriously it would be nice if someone could work on the ruleset of the 1st ed to be more interesting. Like if we could do module that we can use after!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin2301 View Post
    Seriously it would be nice if someone could work on the ruleset of the 1st ed to be more interesting. Like if we could do module that we can use after!
    It's still covered by copyright. So unless you get permission from the copyright holder, you can't legally share module data. The best you could do is a game mechanics only ruleset. Which, may as well be 4th edition as that is going to get the most interest - which is happening already (a community 4th edition ruleset).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know that! But just refreshing the ruleset so we can work ourself on it and keep the work we did!

I know that! But just refreshing the ruleset so we can work ourself on it and keep the work we did!
    I'm not sure what you're asking here.

In the ruleset of the 1st edition I would like to keep in modle my bestiary, my stories, etc. But I can not save my modules to retrieve them as in the ruleset of D & D.

In the ruleset of the 1st edition I would like to keep in modle my bestiary, my stories, etc. But I can not save my modules to retrieve them as in the ruleset of D & D.
    Thanks for clarifying your requirement.

Type /export in the chat window to access the module export screen.

Thread Information