DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Homebrew One-shot Beginner DM

I would like to host a home-brew campaign a friend of mine and I are working on to familiarize myself with DMing on FG. I have some DMing experience from my high school days, but am still new to 5e. I am looking for players new to FG who want to learn how to use the software.

Information:
    Players 4-5 MAX
    Sat Dec 22 Time TBD [3-5 hours depending on your success/death] We may go another session if everyone decides to
    Standard FG license required
    Discord and Mic Required
    Preference for those learning or wanting to help teach me to DM on FG.

If you are interested in joining, I would prefer a message here vs PM.

I would be interested to be a player. I Have a little experience with FG. I could help with what I already know. I also only used FG so far as a DM not as a player. Any time on the 22 after 9am would be good for me. I use discord as well. Can message me aroich5#7940 Maybe I can help you with some prep if need be.

I would like to join a game, I'm learning FG as well. As far as time I'm open on the 22, have discord and a mic. Discord info is Luftan#7560 if you are still looking for players.

Hi. I'd be interested in joining if it's not too late. I see it's set for today. I've played 53 and FG for about a little more than a month.

Thread Information