DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What's the best way to create new scrolls for new spells in supplemental books?

Hi. I struggled through a few hours trying to figure out how to make scrolls via the Item forge, but I couldn't get it to accept the DMG scroll level templates, a spell, and the generic "scroll" item from the PHB. I was hoping it would produce a randomized description with the new spell attached so I wouldn't have to type everything up as that in and of itself was taking me 5 - 10 minutes of work per scroll.

Is there a way to quickly create new scrolls for the spells found in supplemental books, via a template/item forge or similar to randomly generate unidentified scroll descriptions?

Thank you.

Spell scrolls are simply a description of what a spell scroll is and a link to the spell(s) in question. So copy any scroll of the appropriate level and substitute the linked spell for the one you want to attach to it and then edit the name.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, thank you. That's the method I settled on using that was taking me 5 minutes at best and lots of pop up windows per scroll.

Thread Information