DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 53 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I did not know this... I wonder why it wasn’t posted here in the forums. It would have saved me some time.
    Lol... I thought the same exact thing about your extension, when I discovered it approximately 2 weeks after I made and posted mine... Although mine will not only be for Druid wildshape...

I chose not to post on your thread earlier, because I like your work and did not want to discourage it. Good work man! There is more than one way to accomplish wildshapes, and I didn't want to keep others from developing their own ways. Primarily because, we are all trying to make the game better!

PM me if you have any questions... Good luck and good dev!

~Bob (Diablobob)

Aha! User error, I was dropping the token, not the "shield" button. Sorry for the confusion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did 3.3.7A break the extension? I worked for me before the update, but not so much now ... of course it could be user error

The token changes on the character sheet, but no name change, no token change on the combat tracker or map, no change to temp hp.
    Last edited by ffujita; January 24th, 2019 at 00:04.

Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    Aha! User error, I was dropping the token, not the "shield" button. Sorry for the confusion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did 3.3.7A break the extension? I worked for me before the update, but not so much now ... of course it could be user error

The token changes on the character sheet, but no name change, no token change on the combat tracker or map, no change to temp hp.
    As noted in the first post the extension was updated to work with 3.3.7. So make sure you have the latest version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Thanks Zacchaeus.
    I just ensured I had the latest version of FG (I thing there was an update late last week). And then double checked my extension. Things look fine to me.

ffujita. Ah I see you discovered the problem. Thanks for using the extension.

I am not sure this is a bug per se but with the way the hp is currently implemented any healing effects don't work properly when the wildshaped druid is targeted. What I mean by this is that currently with how you have the plugin coded at least if a cleric tries to cast cure wounds on a wildshaped druid acting as a tank or similar the wounds goes down which doesn't work at keeping the form since the heal didn't increase the tempory hit points that the druid has while wildshaped. I hope I worded this in a way that made sense, I am way to tired to be trusted messing with druids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Fireblade View Post
    I am not sure this is a bug per se but...
    the heal didn't increase the temporary hit points that the druid has while wildshaped….
    Thanks Lilly for reporting this. And I am all but certain I know what you're getting at.
    While I was coding the hp handling this possibility popped into my head, but then, just as quickly popped back out. I thought it was a possible problem, but never followed up. You've confirmed it. I need to investigate and implement a remedy.

Until I get this fixed, you can manually handle with this by increasing the wounds and increasing the TMP hit points by the heal value. Not ideal I know, my extension needs to handle this.

Well, that would be ideal. In my head, I was thinking as I read Lilly's comment, "Yeah, thats always a problem when you use TMP HP for Wildshape HP." So if Minty gets this feature added, the extension changes from a nice help to must have. Thanks for working on it!

One thing I played with was I wondered what happened with a druid who had actual temp hp before wildshaping, and I have to take my hat off to you. The plugin restored my actual temp hp when I lost my wildshape.

As long as you're looking for ways to improve the extension, It would be great if the piercing/bludgeoning/slashing damage that the forms did were magical if you're level 6 or higher.

That's amazing! I've been testing it for a couple of minutes and loving it! Thanks you so much, Minty23185Fresh!

It seems to be working fine with Combat Enhancer, isn't it?!
    Last edited by pablomaz; February 3rd, 2019 at 13:53.

Thread Information