DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 53 First ... 394748495051 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Howdy! Love the extension, seems to be working mostly fine - but recently was able to isolate a minor error to this extension specifically.

Turns out, with it loaded, I can't 'rename' NPC groups under the NPC category. When I do, I get this error: Script execution error: [string "C:masterindexcategory:category_label"]:15: attempt to call field 'handleCategoryNameChange' (a nil value)

If I disable the extension, I can go back and rename categories, and they will save and persist (and if I reload there isn't an issue), but just thought I would mention.
    I am receiving the same error when I relabel an Images folder name (maybe others as well, I tried Items and Quests too). It began about a month ago, but I hadn't had time to track down which ext was causing it. Seems to be this one as Zetesofos mentioned as disabling it allows for folders to be renamed with no error and keeps the change.

Everything up to date on Unity.
    Last edited by kreppulun; August 13th, 2023 at 01:21. Reason: Spelling Error

Yep, seems to be working fine if I do it with the mod off, then turning back on. So its got a work around.

Separate request. If possible - is there a way to turn OFF the 'Auto-Revert' Feature. Ideally, it'd be cool if I could have an option where the character doesn't turn back when the temp HP hits 0. Just curious if that's doable?

Yep, seems to be working fine if I do it with the mod off, then turning back on. So its got a work around.

Separate request. If possible - is there a way to turn OFF the 'Auto-Revert' Feature. Ideally, it'd be cool if I could have an option where the character doesn't turn back when the temp HP hits 0. Just curious if that's doable?
    This would be great. I'd be able to use this with Level Up, where druids actually get temp hp in beast form, but don't turn back until their actual hp hit 0.

I've noticed a bug when a Druid Wild Shapes into an Earth, Air, Fire or Water Elemental. They are supposed to be resistant to bludgeoning, piercing and slashing damage that isn't magical but are not because of a typo in the effect string. IE using a fire elemental as an example:

RESIST: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing!magic; IMMUNE: fire, poison; IMMUNE: exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious

is missing a comma after slashing and should be:

RESIST: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing,!magic; IMMUNE: fire, poison; IMMUNE: exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious

The missing comma happens with all four elementals.
    Last edited by Griogre; August 17th, 2023 at 18:38. Reason: Typos :p

Exactly the same reason I want it

It seems at some point this extension moved from the extensions folder to the vault? I'd love to be able to get at the code so I can modify it locally to allow more than just beast types and see how badly it falls over when doing so. Is there a git repo or anything you'd be willing to share?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    It seems at some point this extension moved from the extensions folder to the vault? I'd love to be able to get at the code so I can modify it locally to allow more than just beast types and see how badly it falls over when doing so. Is there a git repo or anything you'd be willing to share?
    See post 367

Blog Entries
    Howdy! Love the extension, seems to be working mostly fine - but recently was able to isolate a minor error to this extension specifically.

Turns out, with it loaded, I can't 'rename' NPC groups under the NPC category. When I do, I get this error: Script execution error: [string "C:masterindexcategory:category_label"]:15: attempt to call field 'handleCategoryNameChange' (a nil value)

If I disable the extension, I can go back and rename categories, and they will save and persist (and if I reload there isn't an issue), but just thought I would mention.
    Aargh! I suspect this is due to the enhanced NPC sharing capabilities of DWSI (see posts 122 & 123). Last time I checked they were working, but probably not any more. I’ll check it out.

[EDIT 8/28/23] Error confirmed.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; August 28th, 2023 at 16:18.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I've noticed a bug when a Druid Wild Shapes into an Earth, Air, Fire or Water Elemental. They are supposed to be resistant to bludgeoning, piercing and slashing damage that isn't magical but are not because of a typo in the effect string. IE using a fire elemental as an example:

RESIST: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing!magic; IMMUNE: fire, poison; IMMUNE: exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious

is missing a comma after slashing and should be:

RESIST: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing,!magic; IMMUNE: fire, poison; IMMUNE: exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious

The missing comma happens with all four elementals.
    This is a bit esoteric…
    I don’t recall needing to parse the damage types for this extension to work. Meaning, I’m kind of pointing my finger at Smitework’s 5e ruleset code. But I’ll look into this. I might be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    See post 367
    Ah wow didn't spot that. Cheers!
    Btw, LOVE this extension and use it heavily for the druid in the group. Thanks for all the work!

Thread Information