5E Character Create Playlist
Page 38 of 53 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Release Notes (version 0.1.0, released April 03, 2022)
    Additional Notes (future work, in progress)
    1) Initial stages of support for Polymorph are in progress. Years ago, users suggested this also, and I declined to support it; I have changed my mind for this too. If there are other "shapechanging" options out there that I'm not aware of please let me know, I'll see what I can do.
    Hi minty! It's super rad you added your extensions to the forge. Here are some other features that you may want to consider adding, all from 5e:

-true polymorph (9th level spell)
    -shapechange (9th level spell)
    -animal shapes (8thv level spell)

They're pretty high level. Hopefully you get to use them someday!

This is an incredible extension. Will you be adding support for NPC sheets such as vampires etc. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    This is an incredible extension. Will you be adding support for NPC sheets such as vampires etc. Thanks.
    I’m not quite sure what “support” means in that context…

Version 0.1.0 relaxed all wild shaping restrictions, so one can now wild shape, say a barbarian into a vampire.

(The stats are changed per the rules of Druid Wild Shape. Meaning for instance the wild shaped PC still maintains the original PC’s Int, Wis and Cha ability scores.)

What I am referring to is a vampire NPC sheet that changes into a bat. The NPC sheet would change to reflect this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    What I am referring to is a vampire NPC sheet that changes into a bat. The NPC sheet would change to reflect this.
    Ah. Okay now I see where you’re going.

Looking, specifically, at the vampire, it’s a relatively uninteresting shape change. (No offense is intended here .) Only it’s size and speed (and token I suppose) change. If the DM wants something like this, where the NPC can shape change into one or two other forms, e.g. a bat or mist for a vampire, it seems like it’s a “prep” thing.

But, others, like the Diva are much more complicated. And certainly worth a look. I hadn’t thought about supporting NPC shape change, mainly considering it to be a DM prep thing. But for an NPC like the Diva, and I’m sure there are others, where there are lots of statistic changes, and shape choices, then it seems like something I should pursue.

Thanks ZoranDob for suggesting it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Hi minty! It's super rad you added your extensions to the forge. Here are some other features that you may want to consider adding, all from 5e:

-true polymorph (9th level spell)
    -shapechange (9th level spell)
    -animal shapes (8thv level spell)

They're pretty high level. Hopefully you get to use them someday!
    Thank you.
    This is the sort of suggestion I was hoping to get. Supporting things that are simple extensions of functionality that DWSI has in place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLunatic1337 View Post
    Where is the download link???
    Post #1 of this thread.
    (Only through the Forge.)
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

The forge seems to no longer have the extension which is a pity because I was using it, and I wiped my computer and I can't get it back. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/623/view

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dimonic View Post
    The forge seems to no longer have the extension which is a pity because I was using it, and I wiped my computer and I can't get it back. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/623/view
    Uuhhh.. No. It's there. And that's the proper Forge page. It should download and show up in FG as version 0.1.2
    Untitled.png

Thread Information