FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 53 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    I created a Ranger last night with an animal companion, normal way to give them control over the animal is drag the animal to their portrait, it comes up and says they are not druid and cannot wildshape. Is there some way to link your wildshape drag to the character having active effect wild shape running, and retain Character control over NPC's for those not wild shaping.
    Did you drag the animal onto their portrait in the top left corner of the tabletop? I did this the other day and worked with wildshape mod enabled.

ok Well you learn something new every day, yes that did work. Thank you Houndy, I was dragging to wrong portrait.

Forgive me I am new to FG and just installed this awesome script, it is working perfectly on FGU but it is tossing up this error whenever I first open a PC Sheet.

Error Druid Wild Shaoe.png

Quote Originally Posted by avitale34 View Post
    Forgive me I am new to FG and just installed this awesome script, it is working perfectly on FGU but it is tossing up this error whenever I first open a PC Sheet.

Error Druid Wild Shaoe.png
    For FGU the download is Post number 195. click on " DWSI_v0.0.12_FGU.ext" . Is that the verison you installed? (you cannot install the one on the first page that is for FGC).

If you have installed the FGU version, have you tried it with no other extensions? (It might be clashing with other ones).

I just tried the extention after the newest update and it is not working at all now, is anyone else having this happen to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    For FGU the download is Post number 195. click on " DWSI_v0.0.12_FGU.ext" . Is that the verison you installed? (you cannot install the one on the first page that is for FGC).

If you have installed the FGU version, have you tried it with no other extensions? (It might be clashing with other ones).
    Yes I am using that version. I will try what you suggested now.

Blog Entries
    @avitale34 What other extensions do you have loaded? I see some hotkey errors reported in the Console. Resolve those first please.

Blog Entries
    I am having an issue in FGU that when my druids temp HP is manually put to zero they do not revert back. If they take damage they do revert back.
    I don’t believe I ever tested this. Meaning, yeah what you’re saying might be true. I don’t know. Why are you doing this? Why are you manually zeroing the Temp HP? If there is some reason for doing this that I’ve overlooked then I’ll remedy it. But if you’re just trying to revert from Wild shape, use the right click context menu to revert.

Thank you I didn't realize you could do that!

Edit: Tried testing and seems like the issue was with the Local Dice tower ext

Edit Edit: The newest version of 5e enhancer does not work with Beast Shapes getting this error when trying to make attacks in beast form.

Error.png
    Last edited by avitale34; April 15th, 2020 at 04:11.

Blog Entries
    Tried testing and seems like the issue was with the Local Dice tower ext

The newest version of 5e enhancer does not work with Beast Shapes ...
    Error.png
    Confirmed. The Local Dice Tower Extension and the Druid Wild Shapes Extension don't play nice with one another in Unity. I'm not sure which one is the problem child. Troubleshooting.

Also, avitale34, what is "5e enhancer"? Another extension? If so, please give it's correct name, I couldn't find an extension under that name.

Thread Information