5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 20 of 53 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    You can also change back to the original form by setting the temp hit points to zero
    Yep, that's what I had always been doing and it wasn't working, so I panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by wmoten20 View Post
    Hey just wanted to add a +1 to updating this for unity. A lot of people are adopting fantasy grounds unity with this quarantine coming in full effect. all the in person game are moving to online
    I would also like to add a +1 to updating this to unity...I wish I were better at coding so I could help you convert it over...
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

I am not sure if this is a voting thing, but would love if you updated this to Unity, and could provide you with a beer

Just saw you are having a covid emergency. I hope you have managed to get back into the US and are safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    There may be other options, but I’m sorry, I have a bit of a covid-19 urgency, so I cannot be of more help at this time. I am trying to evacuate from Mexico and get back into my home country, the US. Travel time to do this is expected to be a minimum of four days.
    I hope you were able to make it back!

Blog Entries

Support for Fantasy Grounds Unity

Announcing release of version "v0.0.12 B FGU" for use with Fantasy Grounds Unity (only).

The fix was relatively simple, a comment within an XML file had a comment embedded within it. The new parser/interpreter didn't like that.

[EDIT] Feb 17, 2021 - the .ext file in this posting has been removed. The new version of DWSI v0.0.14 takes it place. (There is now one .ext file for both FGU and FGC.)
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; February 17th, 2021 at 22:16.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Announcing release of version "v0.0.12 FGU" for use with Fantasy Grounds Unity (only).

The fix was relatively simple, a comment within an XML file had a comment embedded within it. The new parser/interpreter didn't like that.

This version has not been thoroughly tested. I am not using FGU, and won't be in the immediate future. But there as been a high demand for me to get this up and running, so here you go. It runs, it Wild Shapes and it reverts. If you find errors let me know, I'll try to fix them.

Fantasy Grounds Classic (FGC) Users: DO NOT USE THIS VERSION (continue to use v0.0.10, see post #1 of this thread).
    Thank you for the update! Must be hard to test if you are not planning using FGU .

So when the druid is added to the combat tracker and I then drag wolf onto my druid

[<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "DWS/campaign/scripts/DWS_manager_wildshapes..."]:195: createChild: Invalid name -

It then prevents you from shifting back, unless you are removed from the combat tracker.

However, if I drag the wolf onto my druid, whens he is not added to the combat tracker it works as expected.

I think it is something to do with changing the token?
    Last edited by Houndy; March 31st, 2020 at 20:47.

please delete this post.
    Last edited by amanwing; April 1st, 2020 at 11:34.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    ...when the druid is added to the combat tracker and I then drag wolf onto my druid...
    Confirmed. Thanks Houndy for reporting this. I'm looking into it.

Hi, sorry but I can't see where we can download the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by VraiBrujah View Post
    Hi, sorry but I can't see where we can download the extension?
    For FGU it is in a quote above . Post number 195. click on " DWSI_v0.0.12_FGU.ext" .
    For FGC it is in the first post.

Thread Information