5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 32 of 53 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    I am running the unity version, and the "fog of war" resets after each wildshape, so the player loss all the exploration he made. Anyone knows a solution to this?

We noticed this as well. She clicked on her token and was at least able to see line of sight again, which was most important to us, but not sure what to do about the fog of war

This extension is an absolute game changer and a true gift for all of us! Thank you to the creator for doing such an AMAZING job and making this DM's life so much easier.

Just want to toss out a whole hearted thanks for this extension! Got one druid in my group and I had resorted to adding the critters he turned into onto the combat tracker, modifying them and changing the faction to neutral. This is so much better! Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MatiasJDominguez View Post
    ... the "fog of war" resets after each wildshape, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SieferSeesSomething View Post
    We noticed this as well...
    If the two of you haven't given up on me, I'd like to take a look at this, I finally have a little bit of time.
    But I don't know what 'Fog of War" is nor how to get it running. Please provide some information so that I might investigate.

Blog Entries
    @Users of the Druid Wild Shapes extension: if you use the extension with Line of Sight (LoS) enabled maps, please provide some feedback for me, if you would.

It seems as though LoS development has settled down and is quite stable now. Do LoS enabled maps and DWSI work well together, or do problems still exist between the two? If there are issues, details would be helpful.

(I am not an adept user of LoS, I am just coming on board. And as you might imagine testing is problematic, being the DM and the player at the same time, on the same machine, presents some challenges when viewing LoS, at least for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    @Users of the Druid Wild Shapes extension: if you use the extension with Line of Sight (LoS) enabled maps, please provide some feedback for me, if you would.

It seems as though LoS development has settled down and is quite stable now. Do LoS enabled maps and DWSI work well together, or do problems still exist between the two? If there are issues, details would be helpful.

(I am not an adept user of LoS, I am just coming on board. And as you might imagine testing is problematic, being the DM and the player at the same time, on the same machine, presents some challenges when viewing LoS, at least for me.)
    I will give it a try and let you know. No druids in my campaign (amazing with 8 players there is no druid!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Announcing release of version "v0.0.12 B FGU" for use with Fantasy Grounds Unity (only).

The fix was relatively simple, a comment within an XML file had a comment embedded within it. The new parser/interpreter didn't like that.

This version has not been thoroughly tested. I am not using FGU, and won't be in the immediate future. But there as been a high demand for me to get this up and running, so here you go. It runs, it Wild Shapes and it reverts. If you find errors let me know, I'll try to fix them.

Fantasy Grounds Classic (FGC) Users: DO NOT USE THIS VERSION (continue to use v0.0.10, see post #1 of this thread).
    Maybe you should put this in the first post so its easier to find....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Maybe you should put this in the first post so its easier to find....
    I thought post one was succinct enough, paragraph 3 says FGC version is below, and paragraph 4 states the FGU version is in post 195. Somehow everyone misses this.

That aside, thank you for testing, the FGC version I can test, it’s the LoS, FGU version that is problematic for me to test solo.

Maybe just a link to the download in the first post would save people searching. Doesn't matter, I saw the link to #195 and spammed forward 20 page or so and found it.

I tried it out for about 20 minutes, LOS was fine, as was the token swapping (to and from animal shape) - I will give it a more intense try next session with my players - I will figure out a way to get them playing a druid some how...

Thread Information