FG Spreadshirt Swag

Inconsistent Token number visibility

This came up during my last pathfinder game, and it's just really weird.

We played 2 combat encounters on two different maps. Both had the same enemy token a number of times and were added in ct as an encounter.
    The first worked fine, and my players could see the yellow number displayed to distinguish between the enemys. For some reason they couldn't see the numbers anymore during the next fight, while still visible on my end.
    Any idea what might have caused this?

Edit: Grammar
    Last edited by TrentLane; December 7th, 2018 at 13:32.

I don't know what causes it but the solution is to cycle through the option to have names appear above the token. Once you do this your players will see the names and numbers again.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks I will try that if it comes up again.
    Just to be clear, they could see the names, only the number were missing

Yeah, it’s been reported a few times; but we haven’t found a consistent way to recreate it in order to fix, and isn’t reported very often.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah, I tried recreating it with a second FG instance on my computer, same encounter same map, and all worked fine.
    I thought I bungled smth up in the settings, well it isn't that crucial after all, at most a slight annoyance.

Thread Information