5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 player Weekend Pathfinder Preferred

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday evening/night or Saturday day/evening/night, I’d like to play once a week if possible.
    Term: any, long term would be preferable
    Voice: prefer voice over text, open to voice client

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, Pathfinder 2nd ed
    Game System Experience: DND 2nd, 3.0, 3.5, Pathfinder, Darkus Thel and several more
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: minimal, just purchased for a group of friends last month and schedules conflict so we haven’t played yet.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything, but I’m the least experienced with divine casters.

About me: I’m an IT pro that has been playing various versions of dnd since college. I’m laid back, hard to offend and have a bit of a dry sense of humor. I’m not afraid to put in work learning how something works or how to do something easier. I’m also very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions please just ask. I’m a pretty open book. I may be able to get another player or possibly 2 to join as well depending on the time we play if we need more to fill a group.

Have sent you a private message.

I would like to play!

I should say I have 2 years experience. My schedule is always changing a bit but very open. I am in PST but can do any time on most days

Quote Originally Posted by Elfazar View Post
    I should say I have 2 years experience. My schedule is always changing a bit but very open. I am in PST but can do any time on most days
    I have sent you a private message.

I'd be interested in this.

Hey, I am starting up a Pathfinder Campaign with below link. Read and let me know if you're interested.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ekend-game-EST

Thread Information