DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    For starship combat I would suggest we take a look at the ships and decide if we want to use the Pegasus or Drake beforehand to avoid a long debate during game time. (I assume we get to use the Tier 4 ship for a tier 3-4 scenario, rather than having to round down to the Tier 2 ship for an APL of 3). I prefer the Drake overall and it has a good weapon setup if we are running with 3 gunners, but the Pegasus has better maneuverability and sensors.

I'd nominate Wex as pilot despite my unfortunate history of rolling 1's for piloting checks. He has a decent skill bonus (+9) and I have piloted a couple of space combat encounters before so should be able keep things from bogging down in the helm phase.

I would tentatively suggest the following crew assignments:
    Captain: Pregen Envoy(?)
    Pilot: Wex
    Engineer: Hellin5 or Cassie
    Science officer: Technomancer
    Gunners: Cairo; Soldier; Operative

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Unfortunately, in the meantime Chris already did them. On the plus side, you can blame him for everything that happens.
    I would angrily demand rerolls....but I would probably just end up with something worse, like a world covered in acid or a world where doughnuts are made from kale.

Ok i have a LV 1 operative and i have a code/number from https://paizo.com/pathfinder/rpg for starfinder Society.
    on the ship am a Gunner.OK am good to go on TS and Discord.and i have a ORGplayIDcard .
    Last edited by SirTristan; December 7th, 2018 at 05:56.

Alright, be aware that you will be playing out of tier, so I would suggest staying out of melee combat and not going first.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnhurd View Post
    For starship combat I would suggest we take a look at the ships and decide if we want to use the Pegasus or Drake beforehand to avoid a long debate during game time. (I assume we get to use the Tier 4 ship for a tier 3-4 scenario, rather than having to round down to the Tier 2 ship for an APL of 3).
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnhurd View Post
    I would angrily demand rerolls....but I would probably just end up with something worse, like a world covered in acid or a world where doughnuts are made from kale.
    One of those would have been a real possibility.

If you need the server up to build your character be sure to tell me.

Also a reminder to use the stable (updated) 3.3.6 version.

@tahl_liadon: If you want to bring your own level 1 you could try to risk it. If you play cautiously (and the dice are not completely against you), you should be able to survive this particular scenario with this particular setup. Note that this is not a general recommendation to play out of tier.

I would advise any level 1 character to bring at least 2 means of healing however. The out-of-tier rewards should be able to cover the additional expenses.

haha thx for caveat warning, gm.

i'm not going to bring new pc, but bring pregen4 instead. my pc can be 2nd level now with 3 xp already, but not ready for prime time yet (lol).
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I have a core rule book Question,
    Specilailzation(Ghost)

ASSOCIATED SKILLS;Acrobatics and Stealth.
    when you use Stealth to make a trick attack,
    you gain a +1 Bonus to the skill check.

So you get a +1 to trick attack if you use Acrobatics or Stealth,but in the rule book it say to make a trick attack you use Bluff,Intimated or stealth check. I does not mention Acrobatics. So just Specialization (Ghost) can yours trick attack with Acrobatics? or is it just a +1 to Stealth and Acrobatics?

i think this is a case of specificity overrides general rule: so i would think, yes, you can use acrobatics in place of stealth?
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; December 8th, 2018 at 02:13.
    -----

How do i find out-of-tier rewards?
    [I would advise any level 1 character to bring at least 2 means of healing however. The out-of-tier rewards should be able to cover the additional expenses.]

Quote Originally Posted by SirTristan View Post
    How do i find out-of-tier rewards?
    on chronicle sheet, i believe, it should be listed in awards for sub-tiers, top right corner.
    -----

Thread Information