Here some translations to try and help:
    verbunden - connected
    verwendet einen - uses a (something)
    Gültigkeit - validity
    aktuell genutzt für Standardanfragen - This will be used as the standard
    Portfreigabe - Port forwarding
    aktiviert - activated
    Portfreigaben eingerichtet - Ports being forwarded
    Last edited by Mehrtelb; December 5th, 2018 at 19:18.

The IP address looks like the one assigned to you by your ISP? Usually the local IP for your computer is something like 192.168.0.2 or 10.0.0.2. If you "open network & internet settings" on your connection and "View Network Properties" Does the IP match the IP in the Port Forward? You could just have a odd DHCP setup I guess
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Also remove all of the 3074 rules and the IPv6 rules too. All you need is the top one in your screenshot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The IP in the screenshot is the same as I see in ipconfig and that FantasyGround uses.
    Did remove the unneccessary rules.
    Still connection failure... Maybe just the way my family setup the DHCP...
    Gonna check here again when I wake up.
    But if it turns out that there's nothing to be done about it... I'm sorry if I wasted your time.
    Maybe I can find something more by googling.
    We'll see.

I suspect there's a setting in your router that says "Allow ISP to Allocate IP Addresses" or something like that. If that is true then the port is being disallowed by your ISP? If this is the case try changing it to "Use Local DHCP" (or something similar).

If the port is being blocked by your ISP you will need to use a VPN or talk to your ISP.

I remember an ISP I was with had it's router on side of my house (this was a microwave wireless setup) and it handled all the NAT and DHCP etc; and my router was essentially a access point and Nope I couldn't port forward nothing. I talked them into opening up their router and allowing my router to handle everything instead (of course this was with dire warns of If I get hacked dont come crying to them (I was never hacked... )). Then all was good
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

K, I have googled for the last hour and tried to apply Willot's advice, here's what I found:
    Router uses it's own DHCP already
    It seems likely that Fantasy Grounds is being blocked by FritzBox.
    My Router uses a DS-Lite-Tunnel, which makes it impossible to reach my network from outside through IPv4.
    There is a way to go around this If the application supports PCP or UPnP. (This is what I understand from FritzBox website, please correct me if I'm wrong)
    I'm gonna read more on this and post a solution if I find one.

I don't know if this will help but often when my group first starts a new game everyone connects and then gets disconnected (while downloading stuff) and then both sides need to reset routers. Once both sides reset the problem goes away. It's just something we do these days, but only seems to happen when we start a new game. After that everyone connects just fine for weeks or longer until we start another new game.

You DDoS protection turned on on your router. When you get the initial connections, everyone is checking / downloading a bunch of stuff and it's triggering your router into thinking you are under an attack.

Blog Entries
    ok from the screenshots this is a DS-Lite connection and it pretty much is going to have issues with IPv4 Port Forwarding.
    if you want me to have a look at it with you remotely send me your email via PM.
    otherwise you should use Hamachi/ZeroTier/Tunngle etc...

I'm gonna opt for using one of these programs, at least until I get my own apartment and therefore new router.
    Still, thanks to everybody trying to help!

Thread Information