5E Character Create Playlist

Shadowrun Dice Set

Is there a way to alter Fantasy Grounds so that it uses the Shadowrun 4e and 5e dice system, and only that dice system?

What I mean is, can I set up a campaign so that it only displays a d6 and, when it rolls, it highlights any 1s, 5s, and 6s (and possibly 4s if you use alternative rules), and can be set up to have exploding 6s, and calculate the total number of successes all on a single roll?

I noticed one of the fan-made Shadowrun 4e rulesets does a small portion of that, but I really dislike the general look and feel of that ruleset and would hate to use it just for the dice. However, I'd also really like to include the exploding 6s, optional cinematic 4s, and auto calculation if at all possible so that I could use it with the CoreRPG rule set (which I find aesthetically pleasing).

Thank you in advance.

I believe that MoreCore has the exploding dice built in.

Link to the die rolling section of the MoreCore ruleset.

None of that will be built in to the system. It would need to be added by building a custom ruleset or an extension (mod to a ruleset).

Examples of exploding dice are found in Savage Worlds and MoreCore.
    Examples of replacing die icons with different colors for special cases can be found in 5E (advantage/disadvantage).

Regards,
    JPG

All right, groovy.

Guess I'm going to have to learn what any and all of that means and sort this out myself. At least I have a place to start now. Thanks for help.

DORCore can do it.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz