FG Spreadshirt Swag

Incredible Initiative

Incredible Initiative feat gives me a +1 on my initiative rolls. Be it perception or stealth. What is the best way to utilize this? Do I need to put into mod everytime or add an effect?

The issue here is that the bonus is +1 circumstance with a specific bonus type, which is very important in Pathfinder 2. You could use the "Misc" field in the initiative box on the Main tab, but this would be an untyped penalty. This would be fine, if you remember to manually handle any other circumstance bonuses to Initiative correctly.

Otherwise, add an effect with the bonus type included.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It is most effective when used in conjunction with Stealth, but can also be used in conjunction with Perception. The feat grants you a +1 to your initiative roll, but it has a secondary effect. If you successfully hide from an opponent, you can re-roll the initiative check and take the new result. This is a great way to ensure that you have the initiative when the fight starts. wordle

In my 2nd printing rule book, it states the following :

INCREDIBLE INITIATIVE
    You react more quickly than others can. You gain a +2 circumstance bonus to initiative rolls.

Thats it, nothing about stealth and rerolling initiative….

Quote Originally Posted by mariahcarey View Post
    It is most effective when used in conjunction with Stealth, but can also be used in conjunction with Perception. The feat grants you a +1 to your initiative roll, but it has a secondary effect. If you successfully hide from an opponent, you can re-roll the initiative check and take the new result. This is a great way to ensure that you have the initiative when the fight starts. wordle
    Sorry Mariah, but you're getting banned... Not close enough to Christmas, and you're looking like a spammer!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sorry Mariah, but you're getting banned... Not close enough to Christmas, and you're looking like a spammer!
    /facepalm I wondered entirely too long what Christmas had to do with anything before it hit me.

I guess I don't get it ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I guess I don't get it ☹️
    Look at the name of the banned user.

Thread Information