STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 26 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Nice shot of today's session, in which the Companions successfully completed their mission to Eagle's Eyrie (a pleasant surprise):

Attached Images Attached Images

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Nice shot of today's session, in which the Companions successfully completed their mission to Eagle's Eyrie (a pleasant surprise):
    Nice shot, sorry I missed out. Does the journey continue next session?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Nice shot, sorry I missed out. Does the journey continue next session?
    Is the word given?

Yes indeed, the road goes on. Autumn time in Dale for the ten year anniversary of the Battle of Five Armies, followed by the games in Laketown.

I’m hosting our next session on Feb 3, and I’ve posted my server alias to the calendar entry. Valarian, can you share character files and anything else you want to share via Google Drive? (I already follow you there.) We could create separate campaign files or share, as you prefer (or share partial campaign info by exporting a module).

For players: could you find a larger portrait for your PC that you share via link or attachment here? This may be the same as your portrait on your character sheet, but sometimes you can find a higher res shot that is nice to put on screen—or even multiple shots of your character in action.

As part of our next session, it’d be nice to hear why this group of Companions is sticking together: is it practical expediency? A formal contract, as between Mr. Baggins and Thorin’s Company? Are some true friendships emerging?

(For the Trailman, the answer is: he’s a carefree spirit who makes friendships easily and has found this group of Companions to be helpful to his wanderings—and more importantly, he’s glad to be helpful to all of you, as is his nature.)

Valarian, can you share character files and anything else you want to share via Google Drive? (I already follow you there.) We could create separate campaign files or share, as you prefer (or share partial campaign info by exporting a module).
    Done. Link is in the Calendar GM announcements.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Done. Link is in the Calendar GM announcements.
    Got it, thanks. I have everything loaded up successfully.

One glitch: I can't seem to get the portraits function to work, meaning to assign images to the PC sheets. Any trick to this? I can't even get my portraits window to open up (typically I double click on the portrait).

One glitch: I can't seem to get the portraits function to work, meaning to assign images to the PC sheets. Any trick to this? I can't even get my portraits window to open up (typically I double click on the portrait).
    The player needs to assign the portrait. Connect another localhost instance, open the PC sheet, then click the portrait button in the top right of the desktop to open the portrait selection window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The player needs to assign the portrait. Connect another localhost instance, open the PC sheet, then click the portrait button in the top right of the desktop to open the portrait selection window.
    Aha! Very clever. Mostly I wanted to make sure my setup is working properly.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Unfortunately I must bow out of the game. My current schedule will make it unlikely of being able to make the regular sessions.

This is a beautifully crafted mod and Valarian has brilliantly captured the look and feel of Middle-earth in his hosted adventures. This has been an excellent experience indeed and I thank you very much for hosting!

Therefore, with the end of the current journey and change of seasons, Paladin Bunce, heavy with treasure and heavy of heart, will say his farewells and make his way back to Michel Delving to become the respectable Hobbit that his family desires. He'll be certain to carry any correspondence back to The Shire that Trotter may wish to send. Who knows, perhaps Paladin may join the Bounders and we shall meet again upon your return.

Good journey to each of you and all the best!
    Raz

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Unfortunately I must bow out of the game. My current schedule will make it unlikely of being able to make the regular sessions.

This is a beautifully crafted mod and Valarian has brilliantly captured the look and feel of Middle-earth in his hosted adventures. This has been an excellent experience indeed and I thank you very much for hosting!

Therefore, with the end of the current journey and change of seasons, Paladin Bunce, heavy with treasure and heavy of heart, will say his farewells and make his way back to Michel Delving to become the respectable Hobbit that his family desires. He'll be certain to carry any correspondence back to The Shire that Trotter may wish to send. Who knows, perhaps Paladin may join the Bounders and we shall meet again upon your return.

Good journey to each of you and all the best!
    Raz
    Sorry to lose you. How about that game of Hobbit Tales before you sail off to the Gray Havens? (Like that?!)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information