STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Raz Kabooz has Hobbit Tales, the (semi-)related card game by "Cubicle 7". What say you all to playing that as an interlude? It would simulate a tale told during the Fellowship phase or even on the Journey, and could get us into the spirit of the game.
    As long as Hector is hosting at his place and serves up the pints!

Raz can scan in the cards and convert it to FG, I’d think

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Raz can scan in the cards and convert it to FG, I’d think
    I'll defer to you on that.

I don’t own the game. If you send me your copy I suppose I could.

I own the game, but have never played. I think this is a really, really GREAT idea. I have a conflict tomorrow and next Sunday, but am open almost any other time. I'd really like to see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    I own the game, but have never played. I think this is a really, really GREAT idea. I have a conflict tomorrow and next Sunday, but am open almost any other time. I'd really like to see this happen.
    I hear the game is rare and out of print. Did you pay a lot in the resale market or were you wise enough to buy it when the game first came out?

I hear the game is rare and out of print. Did you pay a lot in the resale market or were you wise enough to buy it when the game first came out?
    I preordered it when it was announced. I order everything they release for TOR and AIME. So I was lucky enough to get in on it while it was cheap.

Happy twelvety-seventh birthday to J.R.R. Tolkien, born on January 3rd 1892. A toast to the Professor!

Reviewing the Fellowship Phase material in both the TOR and Adventurer’s Companion prior to our Sunday session and thought it would be fun to mention the entry in the companion pg 146 "But what has it got in its - pocketses, eh?" that adds an interesting bit of RP item background (if allowed).

Ewwww, that seems cool.

Are we on for this Sunday? I’ve really missed playing TOR.
    Last edited by Dolarhyde; January 4th, 2019 at 16:58.

Thread Information