FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 26 First 1234513 ... Last
    Hello!

I'm good with that. I might not be able to attend each and every session or I may have to leave in the middle as I may have some OT to do from time to time but otherwise I'm there!

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    To the group: for the third adventure (in Feb/March), I'm proposing to run a published adventure (unless another player prefers to do so, in which case I'll defer). Playing through the adventure series in Tales From Wilderland, beginning with "Don't Leave the Path" makes good sense to me. Would that work for everyone?
    Sounds good to me.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    May we change the schedule to alternating Sundays?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    I'm in favour of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    The world awaits: what character will Valarian make?

That'd work a bit better for me too.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

The world awaits: what character will Valarian make?
    A dwarf. Beldan of the Lonely Mountain.
    Beldan.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I'm in favour of this.
    That'd work a bit better for me too.
    Would Saturdays work? I'd rather do a weekly game, more from that I have enough difficulty remembering which week it is.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I would not be able to do Saturday, but I'm good with stepping away from this game so that everyone else is able to continue on and you can find someone to replace me. Even if we keep to every Sunday I'd have to withdraw for the summer anyways.

Since my availability seems to be the most limited please plan around me and if I can make work what you plan and there's still room for me I'll happily follow along with everyone while you journey Middle-earth.

Kelly

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Would Saturdays work? I'd rather do a weekly game, more from that I have enough difficulty remembering which week it is.
    Sundays weekly are fine but a bi-weekly game would be more manageable. As for remembering the week, I'm certain Hector will pester you with reminders.

I like the strong dwarf contingent that is present. Lots of good history and lore driven by the dwarves.

To the group: for the third adventure (in Feb/March), I'm proposing to run a published adventure (unless another player prefers to do so, in which case I'll defer). Playing through the adventure series in Tales From Wilderland, beginning with "Don't Leave the Path" makes good sense to me. Would that work for everyone?
    Works for me!

Also - I can switch to Saturdays if that's what we decide. I can also do bi-weekly, but prefer every week. Most happy though with whatever helps us keep the adventuring going!!
    Last edited by Dolarhyde; December 19th, 2018 at 03:49.

Thread Information