DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 26 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Is there a way to learn specialities? Specifically smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    Is there a way to learn specialities? Specifically smoking.
    Yes: from Adventurer’s handbook page 121 or better yet 197-98 of the core rule book:

Gain New Distinctive Feature/Speciality
    Anywhere
    Replace old Trait with a new one.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Ahh, okay. So you can only trade them out. Thanks for the quick response.

So sorry, but I had something come up. My son is out of town and we have to go pick him up. Sorry, but I’ll have to miss the session. So bummed. I was looking forward to Beli hanging out in the Woodland King’s Halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    So sorry, but I had something come up. My son is out of town and we have to go pick him up. Sorry, but I’ll have to miss the session. So bummed. I was looking forward to Beli hanging out in the Woodland King’s Halls.
    Logging in shortly—running a few min late this morning

I might be about 5 mins late. Sorry.

Good session yesterday! After a Spring Fellowship Phase, the Companions met in early Summer 2952 at The Archer's Eye tavern in Dale, to which the two dwarves, Beldan and Beli, called one another to learn of an expedition each had been separately invited to embark upon. Achernar of Lake-town and Lifstan, a new man from Dale, joined the dwarves there; and now, not one, but two excursions have been accepted!

Postlude to the tavern scene: Before departing the Archer's Eye, the young Barding noble Saxulf, son of Runolf, tells the Companions to keep their plans quiet, since not only may the avaricious interfere, but King Bard himself may disapprove of dangerous ventures by Bardings into Wild lands that may stir the Shadow or provoke goblins out from their hiding holes. The chief steward as the castle, Magni, son of Mord, is ever advising unity of purpose among the lords of Dale and counsels that King Bard values farmland, harbors, docks, and defenses over gold and treasures hidden in the Northland.

Next session: Preparations and the Journey!

Attached Images Attached Images

Hector, your postings are always my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Hector, your postings are always my favorite.
    Thanks! Much appreciated.

I think it’s fun to “play” between sessions since it keeps the game alive in my mind and plot lines and characters can marinate.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Makes me wish I were in your games. Oh, to have more time. Anyway, must be a joy to be in them.

Thread Information