STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 26 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    I lucked out and found a decently priced second copy of Hobbit Tales. I’ll try to scan the cards and PM a link so we can use them. Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    I lucked out and found a decently priced second copy of Hobbit Tales. I’ll try to scan the cards and PM a link so we can use them. Sound good?
    Sounds good indeed! There’s a card dealing extension that could be helpful here. Thanks!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I'm interested. I've never played before or read the rules so I am going in blind though.

I won't be able to make this week's session.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I won't be able to make this week's session.
    Ok. How about Nemir—can she join?

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Sounds good indeed! There’s a card dealing extension that could be helpful here. Thanks!
    I'll get it done as soon as they arrive. They should be here around Thursday.

I'll get it done as soon as they arrive. They should be here around Thursday.
    That'll be nice as a supplement to TOR while in session

To play Hobbit Tales straight up, for today's session, check out this option: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=769894409

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Screen shot from today's session: ambushed by a hobgoblin! What's he doing on the edge of the Long Marsh?

Attached Images Attached Images

N
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    That'll be nice as a supplement to TOR while in session

To play Hobbit Tales straight up, for today's session, check out this option: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=769894409
    That looks great! I’m not sure the printer I plan to use will work. I’ll keep trying though.

Reminder: game this Sunday! Server name is on game calendar entry.

Trotter can't attend this Sunday and has had a schedule change so may be a periodic, rather than regular, character. If so, shall we open the game to one or two others? I think the sweet spot is 3 to 5 regular players. Right now we have 3...

Thread Information