DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... Last

TOR - Fellowship of the Marsh screenshots

Screen shots and session reports from Valarian's tutorial run for The One Ring (a well-designed rule set that is fun to play!):

EDIT: This thread has now morphed into a game session and screen shot log for The Darkening of Mirkwood campaign, which is where the storyline naturally progressed to from the introductory adventure (The Marsh Bell).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; May 4th, 2020 at 15:51.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Another screen shot from the same session. Great game!

Session 3.jpg

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    oops posted same reply twice...
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; December 2nd, 2018 at 19:20. Reason: posted twice

Valarian always runs great games and has done a beautiful job with the ruleset!

Courage or ???

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There's also this from Tabletop Audio which isn't half bad--although not strictly Tolkein.

https://tabletopaudio.com/

Halfling Festival
    music + ambience
    Nobody parties like halflings. Nobody.

Try the Lord of the Rings Online soundtracks.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Try the Lord of the Rings Online soundtracks.
    Very familiar with LOTRO--still have characters on a server but I think my MMO days are over. FG based RPGs allow far more creativity... and of course require less time, which shows you how much time MMOs take!

There are a number of very nice music pieces. I've never explored Tolkein soundtracks much but I think there's lots of "fan fiction" music?

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

The lost dwarves have been found! Now, to rescue them:

Join the mewlip conga line!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information