FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I'll simply add that the whole concept of "Merchant Princes" or "Rogue Trader" is what attracted me to game system in the first place.

So I think anything having to do with cargo, trading and the like is very much appreciated.

Obviously zero G combat is critical as well but I suspect trade with pricing etc is going to be a sticky wicket.

best
    dp
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Hi there.

As the last infos were from start December I wanna ask, if we can have a quick status update on the work and what deadlines we can expect.

TIA,
    Nanoc

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Hi there.

As the last infos were from start December I wanna ask, if we can have a quick status update on the work and what deadlines we can expect.

TIA,
    Nanoc
    Hi Chap,

I've been working on PSI, it's almost complete. Once PSI is out in the wild, we'll do a post and decide on the next feature. Anything that works in 1E and 2E is a huge bonus as that's coming in Spring (hopefully).
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I was very excited to see Traveller in the Fantasy Grounds store ( I am fairly new to FG ) . I subscribed to an ultimate licence for a D&D 5E game that I am running, but in my younger days Traveller 1E was one of my very favorite RP games. Somewhere deep in my garage are all the Traveler books, I remember The High Guard, and and world building well, and the absolute blast of rolling a character. ( the look on someones face when their character does not even survive rolling up, rolling a character is an adventure all its own ) My games were deep in the Spinward Marches, When I complete my Homebrew D&D 5E campaign, I am going to need to pick this up. I have nothing but fond memories of Traveller. Really digging into memory thinking about Traveller. Having a game like this played in FG would be really interesting.
    Last edited by DwightLee; December 26th, 2018 at 12:25.

Welcome, remember that the ruleset here is Mongoose 1E which is pretty close to the original, traveller has been a favorite of mine for many many years, and yes my players are having a blast playing it.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Thread Information