5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

LFP, D&D 5E , Curse of Strahd. European timezone preferred.

FG License:Standard
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT+1
    Day of week and time: Tuesday so far but flexible according player priorities,planned start date: December 6th, but can postpone.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hr sessions, 1 session a week or more if people demands it.
    Term: No idea, could take ages , there's quite some material in this campaign.
    Text or Voice:TEXT!
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Hell no, what happens behind the dungeon master screen, stay behind the dungeon master screen...
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends the players , probably 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Already have two old timers, looking for 3-4 players. Try to have some synergies and why not someone relatively good willed, able to wield a sword and an holy symbol...
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level
    Character restrictions: PHB/SCAG/Xanathar's.

Details: Quite rusty At DMing , especially 5E as i am more familiar with previous editions, but ill try to make this classic campaign as good as possible. Bring whatever you want,every classes, every alignments (although its Ravenloft, evil have consequences),most races , i am open minded as long it's coherent . However , lets try to cooperate a minimum and have characters bound a minimum. I cannot physically manage separate sessions with some characters going solo and/or slaughtering each others. It would be better if players get to know each other before starting and write some small common background. The adventure hook will be in the duchy of Daggerford, guests of the duchess, so everyone should have a small heroic or at least notable background .

Edit: Oh yeah a link to the calendar might help : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3270
    Last edited by Haerilis; November 29th, 2018 at 23:33.

Blog Entries
    If this is text only, I'm definitely interested but not sure I can meet the time frame. I am CST/UTC-6 and think it works out to 1 PM start time for me and I would need to be done by 4 (my time). Are you leaning closer toward 3 or 4 hour sessions? Let me check some stuff on my end and I will follow up in a few days.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

If 4 is too much, i can make sessions of 3 hours. Depends how the group can stomach it ,4 hours may be too much for everyone

Hi there! A friend of mine and I are searching for a text based game and would love to talk to you about it! Our reddit LFG post has more information about the kind of game we're looking for.

You can contact either Az or myself on reddit, or me through these forums. Thanks!

I'm really interested! If you can make it on thursday can be on it! (Any time is fine! after 18PM GMT+1, im from Italy)
    Text games are perfect for me, I'm a deaf guy and I really want to play D&D 5e!

Tell me if this's fine
    My email for contact is: mcormagi[at]gmail.com

I consider myselft a good role playing gamer
    (If you count me, i'm up for a ranger position )

p.s. I have the steam "standard" version of FG, hope it's all'right and I can't join tomorrow (not at home)
    Last edited by TrinityAmad; December 5th, 2018 at 11:23.

Quote Originally Posted by mudmonkey View Post
    Hi there! A friend of mine and I are searching for a text based game and would love to talk to you about it! Our reddit LFG post has more information about the kind of game we're looking for.

You can contact either Az or myself on reddit, or me through these forums. Thanks!
    Well you can simply apply in the calendar if you wish to. I know its clunky and not really convenient but if i get 4 people ready to go, we can do it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityAmad View Post
    I'm really interested! If you can make it on thursday can be on it! (Any time is fine! after 18PM GMT+1, im from Italy)
    Text games are perfect for me, I'm a deaf guy and I really want to play D&D 5e!

Tell me if this's fine
    My email for contact is: mcormagi[at]gmail.com

I consider myselft a good role playing gamer
    (If you count me, i'm up for a ranger position )

p.s. I have the steam "standard" version of FG, hope it's all'right and I can't join tomorrow (not at home)
    Ok added you, but so far its only you and Lypse who signed up . If i dont get more answers before tomorrow i'll postpone it.

Hey Im interested in joining in. Iv been wanting to play Srahd since it came out but never had the chance.
    Iv played in a few text games before as DM and player.

Iv got an idea for a Cleric of Light Terbaxi but Im happy to flesh out the party which ever way it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quothcraft View Post
    Hey Im interested in joining in. Iv been wanting to play Srahd since it came out but never had the chance.
    Iv played in a few text games before as DM and player.

Iv got an idea for a Cleric of Light Terbaxi but Im happy to flesh out the party which ever way it needs.
    You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Haerilis View Post
    Ok added you, but so far its only you and Lypse who signed up . If i dont get more answers before tomorrow i'll postpone it.
    Well tomorrow I can't.
    Like I already said, I'm away from home.

Thread Information