FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder - Return of the Rune Lords campaign in need of 2-3 players

**All seats have been filled******

After hanging up my dice bag for several years I have decided to jump back into the role of GM. I have called up a few old players, but due to scheduling conflicts, I'm still in need of 2-3 players for a long term campaign.

FG License: Ultimate - players will not need a paid license to play.
    Game System: Pathfinder 1e
    Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday starting at 6 pm. Exact day will be locked in before the game begins.
    If new game, planned start date: Within the next 2-3 weeks(I need some time to recruit players and re-familurize myself with pathfinder and fantasy grounds)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions held once a week
    Term: It will take over a year to complete this campaign

Text or Voice: Voice & text
    Voice software used: Discord
    Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50? It really depends on what the players want to do or if they ever leave the local tavern.
    Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, need 3 more, etc.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: I'm flexible, but none-standard races and classes will need my approval.

Details of your scenario: Return of the Rune Lords (With potential for custom side quests and other player shenanigans)

Campaign Trailer https://youtu.be/T43E5KSwTzE

in the pine-shaded port town of Roderic's Cove. Grudges and gossip are ever present in small town life, and Roderic's Cove is no different. The town has seen its share of troubles in the past with Riddleport pirates and a haunting by the town's founder, and now those tensions are bubbling up again. After a deadly brawl breaks out, the heroes must piece together what troubles the small town. Along the way, they stumble upon something larger than faction squabbles among the townsfolk—an ancient smoldering threat has flared to life. The powerful ancient wizards who once ruled this land are returning!
    Last edited by BigSky; February 8th, 2019 at 04:52. Reason: Status Update

Hey hey I'd love to join.
    Have a paid version of FG and many years of tabletop RPG under my belt. I've posted an ad with more info about me here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...athfinder-3-5e

Also if you need a guinea pig for learning FG before starting, I'm up for that.

Discord: Corwan#2557
    Last edited by Corwan; February 6th, 2019 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Corwan View Post
    Hey hey I'd love to join.
    Have a paid version of FG and many years of tabletop RPG under my belt. I've posted an ad with more info about me here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...athfinder-3-5e

Also if you need a guinea pig for learning FG before starting, I'm up for that.

Discord: Corwan#2557
    Sounds good. I'll message you a little later this week. Next week I'm looking at doing a short familurization session with one of the players. You are welcome to join in if you like.

I'm brand new to TTRPG's in general but I pick stuff up fast and I'd love to learn if you don't mind dealing with a new player? Also, is that 6PM EST or another timezone? I may not be able to make it depending.
    Discord is Barracuda #2610
    Last edited by BlueJay57; February 6th, 2019 at 06:01.

I don't mind new players at all. We were all there once and with the length of this campaign you'll be a crusty vet by the end of it.

As for the time zone, it's MST. For you games would run approximately 8pm -11pm. I can't start much erlier due to work obligations.

Awesome, I can make that easily. Thanks, I'll start reading up on PF-1E. Gonna learn me some stuff for this xD

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay57 View Post
    I'm brand new to TTRPG's in general but I pick stuff up fast and I'd love to learn if you don't mind dealing with a new player? Also, is that 6PM EST or another timezone? I may not be able to make it depending.
    Discord is Barracuda #2610
    I can recommend a nice series of YT videos that will give you an introduction to how Pathfinder works, what is a "character sheet", what the individual numbers on it mean, what to do with dice, etc.
    It starts here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nb34DB6Gs
    Last edited by Corwan; February 6th, 2019 at 15:29.

I will be hosting a familurization session next Wednesday at 7pm MST. The goal will be to answer questions, fantasy grounds familurization and a quick pre-built skirmish. Assuming we have enough players(3-5) the following week I will host session 0.

If anybody else is interested in this campaign don't hesitate to drop a line. There is still a slot or 2 available.

Im definitely interested. Ive played 5e, but not pathfinder. Ive recently started playing 5e live with friends, and i want to play more dnd. Id like to give pathfinder a shot. Im east coast, so 8-11 on wednesday is fine with me. Im also new to Fantasy Grounds, just got it today actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockx View Post
    Im definitely interested. Ive played 5e, but not pathfinder. Ive recently started playing 5e live with friends, and i want to play more dnd. Id like to give pathfinder a shot. Im east coast, so 8-11 on wednesday is fine with me. Im also new to Fantasy Grounds, just got it today actually.
    There is a seat open, I'd love you have you. We have some experienced players that will be able to help you out with pathfinder specifics. I'm new to fantasy grounds as well. Right now I'm doing some prep work and getting use to the software. Next weeks session will mainly be a q&a session for new players to my group and software/ruleset familurization. The following session, session 0 will be character generation, campaign backstory, misc prep work, and time permitting some play. Session 1, in 3 weeks will be the official start of the campaign.
    I'll be sending out the discord server link in the next day or 2 so you and the others that have shown interest can get in, and start with each other.
    Happy gaming!!!

Thread Information