STAR TREK 2d20

LFP: Tomb of Annihilation 5e (Monday Evening PST)

FG License: Standard
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Mondays 8pm PST
    If new game, planned start date: December 10th or December 17th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours every week
    Term: 6-8 months

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players, need 2-3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 3
    Character restrictions: WOTC Published Races and Classes

Details of your scenario:
    The current iteration of our group has been playing a weekly game for the last 4 months or so (Forge of Fury and Non WOTC campaign), and we lost a player due to scheduling conflicts. However, we have been running and playing in FG campaigns for the last several years. We are looking to recruit 2-3 more additional players for a weekly Monday night game. I would also be happy to arrange a one-off if you want to test out our play-style prior to committing.

Please feel free to contact with any questions! Discord username: pdelaplain#0734

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3269

Sounds like fun. I'd love to play! The time works well for me. I've played D&D for the better part of three decades and I think I have a good grasp of FG. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Jon

Sounds like a blast to me! I have 2 years of experience and though I'm new to FG I pick up new programs pretty fast.

2 of us would be interested. I have played D&D since the beginning and my partner has been playing since 4e. We both have Full versions of FG and use it for our F2F campaigns that we run.

Hi JayceStorm. I hadn't got around to updating the blog post yet, but we actually filled the game! Sorry for not updating it sooner.

Thread Information