DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    First I've heard of this (found link from Trenlo in another post about randomized book titles). This sounds rad.

Gtw2017, Will the Fantasy Grounds portion be available for purchase by folks that didn't get a chance to back you? If so, will it be available around the same target date from your kickstarter (Feb 2019)? Thank you!
    Last edited by paladiusdarkhelm; January 16th, 2019 at 21:19.

Hello. Yes it will. Roughly yes. It was submitted - but then I pulled it after seeing it with fresh eyes to make some more changes including more detail to the APC and operations manual. But I am almost done and almost ready to resubmit. So it should be available by Feb 28th at the latest early feb at the earliest - depends on James workload and other extenuating factors.

Is it possible to preorder a copy?

It's not - as far as I understand - Backers from the kickstarter will get it first, then very shortly after, approx a week, it will go onto the Fantasy Grounds store where anyone will be able to buy it. So it shouldn't be a long wait.

Hi all - the official 'SquareWareFG' is now out on Fantasy Grounds, Steam - so if you have any comments, feedback, questions, etc you can feel free to ask them and I will try to field them.

I've never purchased anything for FG via Steam. Does it install just like anything you'd get from like the DM's Guild where you also have to check in on it to see if there're updates, or will it self-install like an executable and auto-update?

Thanks for the extra info, since I'm a n00b w/Steam!

Yes I believe it does - it uses the same .mod file so you would download it, update FG, then it should enter your library as per any official module purchased from FG and you simply load it.
    As for updates, there will likely be an update in a months time for SquareWare - as its currently in its beta-test, though so far reviews have been very positive and there appear to be no major program errors or glitches so any errors are being gathered for an alpha-release (if needed) - but once its installed, if any changes are made to the original file it will auto-update as you update.

I think I purchased FG on the FG store here on this site. When I try in Steam, I get this:

"Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Fantasy Grounds - Squareware (5E)' which requires ownership of 'Fantasy Grounds'. Please correct the error and try again."

I don't know what that means - but SquareWare is available from FantasyGrounds store, here, as well as Steam if that is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    I think I purchased FG on the FG store here on this site. When I try in Steam, I get this:

"Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Fantasy Grounds - Squareware (5E)' which requires ownership of 'Fantasy Grounds'. Please correct the error and try again."
    Enter your FG license key in Steam. Details here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...5530621472814/

And after you make a purchase on Steam, sync your FG account to Steam. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...count_To_Steam

But, as Kris mentions, you can get SquareWave from the FG store - and more funds will go directly to FG that way.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information