DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Squareware: Special Tools for the Tabletop DM and VTT FG User [Live on Kickstarter]

Hello everyone - I'm on Kickstarter seeking funding to extend work on an electronic version of a very special dice kit I have developed within VTT Software and having secured a licensed deal with Smiteworks Fantasy Grounds LLC whom rarely grant permission for Kickstarters I'm excited about this wonderful opportunity to try and push their software and my imagination to the limits.
    The project is based on a dicekit I built that combines the best features of a Box, Bag, Mats and Dice to give you millions of instant creative solutions during or while building your RPG - and - helps the DM eliminate creative, mental and physical fatigue; minimizing the need for manuals; freeing up space behind the DM screen; allowing you to craft entire quest concepts in seconds; and making it easy on your shoulders, bag or pocket to carry. Essentially designed to help me improve my story-telling ability both actively and passively and to make creative connections to put together random quests and source information at virtual light-speed. Squareware offers solutions to a range of issues DM's face every time they prep for game and run it.

This double-project offers a physical set that provides 15 dice with 250 stickers with different labels on each face, they are rolled on their own (90 to the power of 90 combination) or onto 2 double-sided dice roll boards giving you millions of combinations of rapid details for your game, the dice are rolled into a box preventing table roll-off, you get the set and the digital art and shipping for $75 AUD (55 USD) with Delivery in MARCH 2019

I have also built an incredible and even more powerful set that uses the VTT Software Fantasy Grounds (which only requires the free demo version to run this product) and which allows thousands more variables and which outputs an entire quest with npcs, objects, weapons, potions and more with a SINGLE CLICK. Thousands and thousands of variables [and counting] are selected and randomly assemble everything you need to put together a full adventure on the fly. As a licensed seller of Fantasy Grounds media I can update the master file as needed which will update all copies at the same time making additions and future changes effortless. I'm offering this super-table for just $32 with Delivery in FEB 2019 - users will be able to get the E-squareware module directly from Smiteworks. Take a look at the 3 min demo video to see Squareware used in Fantasy Grounds.

Check out the campaign, details and its video here: SQUAREWARE RELAUNCH

Squareware nov logo.jpg

Thank you for your support, we are halfway there.
    Kind Regards,
    Kris

Blog Entries
    I backed this. Kris always does quality products.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

What rulesets will this be compatible with? Ready to back but would like to know that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    What rulesets will this be compatible with? Ready to back but would like to know that answer.
    Hey Bidmaron - I only play 5e atm, so the random effects that output codes for adding to weapons/potions used in it is 5e but the design concept is generic - a lamp is a lamp, a screeching sound is a screeching sound in any ruleset. Being licensed however - the option exists for me to go back and add other rulesets to it in the future but atm, its only 5e.

Kris - I’d recommend you make that distinction in the KS regarding the FG ruleset this will run under.

Also, under the Fantasy Grounds section on the main page you mention: "You can use it from your phone, tablet or PC with no additional costs...". FG can't be used on a phone or tablet (unless it’s a tablet running full Windows).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Kris - I’d recommend you make that distinction in the KS regarding the FG ruleset this will run under.

Also, under the Fantasy Grounds section on the main page you mention: "You can use it from your phone, tablet or PC with no additional costs...". FG can't be used on a phone or tablet (unless it’s a tablet running full Windows).
    Really? OK - thanks. Ill' make a note in the KS about the ruleset.

Ammendment made, thanks Trenloe.
    Last edited by gtw2017; November 29th, 2018 at 06:35.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Really?
    Yep. FG is a Windows application - it can't be used on phones or tablets (Android, iPad, etc.). I'd suggest you amend the KS page to make that clear - as it currently reads, people unfamiliar with FG might think they can use your FG product on their phone or tablet - which they can't.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 29th, 2018 at 14:11.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Backed!

Gtw, I realize 5e is king of the hill right now but I cannot back something that won’t at least do corerpg out of the box. I really like supporting your ks’s because you do great work but I am bowing out on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Gtw, I realize 5e is king of the hill right now but I cannot back something that won’t at least do corerpg out of the box. I really like supporting your ks’s because you do great work but I am bowing out on this one.
    Trenloe - I am extremely responsive, and as soon as you mentioned this I ammended it - I checked again in case you were reading some second instance where I might have mentioned this but there isn't one I can find, so it was changed moments after you posted the first time - it no longer offers tablet or phone and makes clear its for a 5e ruleset at this stage.

Mac40k - thank you!

Bidmaron - I don't expect anything from anyone, previous backers are not a presumption as future backers - I don't know a lot about computers beyond what I can make them do to make maps, run a website and build certain tools - I'm still very early into FG, 5e and have onyl played a single game of any other ruleset. my workload keeps me very busy - here and there I try to pick up on the lingo/jargon used but not a lot of it makes any sense at this point in time. I have developed my own ruleset in morecore but even making maps is fairly new to me my friend, with time I will be able to learn and offer more advanced options.

Thread Information