FG Spreadshirt Swag

NPC multiple attack penalty

When I am attacking with an NPC with my second attack (where I would take a -5 penalty), what is the easiest way to set this up for my NPC? Should I just put a -5 modifier on the bottom left hand side of the screen or is there a better way? Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Probably yes, or you could make duplicate attack/weapon entries (add "second attack" to the label or something) and add the –5 penalty there. Whichever works out simplest for you in-game.

Open the modifiers window and click the relevant multi attack button before rolling the attack.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 26th, 2018 at 11:20.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Haggar, I am learning to love the Modifiers Box (top right of screen, +/- mini-tab) for things like Multi Atk #2/#3, Flat-footed, Sensed, etc., as a DM. Tren has done a great job on those buttons and continues to make improvements. Automatically handles things like Sensed/Concealed flat DC rolls, etc. I didn't use it much in other versions of D&D, but it's golden for PF2 because it has some different processes in combat actions.

Give it a shot and I think you'll find it does a lot of things you'll find handy in game!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Haggar, I am learning to love the Modifiers Box (top right of screen, +/- mini-tab) for things like Multi Atk #2/#3, Flat-footed, Sensed, etc., as a DM. Tren has done a great job on those buttons and continues to make improvements. Automatically handles things like Sensed/Concealed flat DC rolls, etc. I didn't use it much in other versions of D&D, but it's golden for PF2 because it has some different processes in combat actions.

Give it a shot and I think you'll find it does a lot of things you'll find handy in game!
    Looking forward to it! Good to hear!

Thread Information