FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Looking for a Warhammer game

Hi,

I'm new to Fantasygrounds, and I'm looking for a WFRP game. I live in Atlantic Time zone(-4GMT), but can play at any time so long as it's regular, and after 28 July. I have the books, and Teamspeak, and have been playing for years.

Thanks

Bump

Sorry to do this, but I'm still looking to see if anyone is interested in a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game. I've even got the ruleset. Anybody?

I just bought the new books and am itching to play as well.. but no real experience with this system so far other than a quick read.

I've got some experience with the system (I used to play 1st ed, and I've read most of the books), but I've never used Fantasy Grounds before. I am still hoping there is a game out there, somewhere, or enough people interested in starting one.

I'd be willing to run a game for you guys if you like. I had intended to run a Warhammer game for a different group of players but as luck would have it I became a player instead.

I'm in Mountain time (GMT -7) and weekends are best for me. Let me know.

I'd love that. I certainly could do weekends. Heck, you could start a game right now, and I'd be in. Do you need the WFRP ruleset, or do you have your own?

Maybe I am an idiot, but there some place you can purchase the Warhammer RPG in pdf? Been looking and cannot find one.

I don't think they sell it that way. Games Workshop can be a little weird about copyright issues.

uriel222,

Yep, I've got the ruleset ready to go. Another player or two and we'll set a time to get together to hash out some char gen and decide on a game day (I'm leaning towards Sundays).

Thread Information