FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Topdecker's C&C Mapping Resources

I just started running C&C and I am really happy with it, so I am planning on sticking around for the foreseeable future. I have a lengthy background in 1e as a DM, so C&C is a great fit and I could not be happier.

If I can't find a good map for a module that I am running, I make it myself. I've picked up some TLG modules, and I will be dumping some maps here.

The following posts will be image heavy.

A1 - The Upper Vargolg. I will probably chunk this thing up and serve it up as a module.

EDIT: FG Module is later in the thread.

Last edited by Topdecker; November 25th, 2018 at 22:11.

Haunted Highlands - Dirty Bowbe's Roadhouse. Not scaled down, so size it up accordingly.

Haunted Highlands - the village of Mish (it is on the Karbosk map, below)

Last edited by Topdecker; November 25th, 2018 at 07:35.

Haunted Highlands - Duchy of Karbosk as a 1 mile hex map

Last edited by Topdecker; November 25th, 2018 at 14:51.

The Village of Brunner - I made this with ELVEN TOWER patreon assets and it is has nothing to do with C&C, but everyone can use a small village map. There is a dungeon doorway right in town (optionally, an abandoned mine), so so it can serve as the start of a night of adventure.

Grab the attachment.

Attachment 25388
    Last edited by Topdecker; November 25th, 2018 at 14:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I just started running C&C and I am really happy with it, so I am planning on sticking around for the foreseeable future. I have a lengthy background in 1e as a DM, so C&C is a great fit and I could not be happier.

If I can't find a good map for a module that I am running, I make it myself. I've picked up some TLG modules, and I will be dumping some maps here.

The following posts will be image heavy.

Very nice of you. Thank you for sharing your maps. So they look like being created with Campaign Cartographer? If so, do you have GM and Player variants of your maps you could share?

Blog Entries
    Any openings?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Any openings?
    Personal message sent

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    Very nice of you. Thank you for sharing your maps. So they look like being created with Campaign Cartographer? If so, do you have GM and Player variants of your maps you could share?
    Targas -

I tend to mark my maps with pins inside FG. On complicated maps, I might add notations that will not be revealed if the GM is revealing the map via the mask layer.

So if it is designed to be player-facing, I don't see much of a point in a GM map once the map is rigged with pins.

Thread Information