5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Yes I did get it from the Forge. I just noticed that no matter how long I set the Duration value to it didn't remain full/new longer than 6 days no matter what value I put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Wonder View Post
    Yes I did get it from the Forge. I just noticed that no matter how long I set the Duration value to it didn't remain full/new longer than 6 days no matter what value I put in there.
    Ah, I thought you were saying that the box was limited to 6. Thanks for clarifying that.
    I'll take another look sometime.

What I want is to create the moon(s) cycles for a Greyhawk campaign - was wondering if anyone had set one up in the "moon tracker config" I could steal

save some time

attached image

- Screenshot 2022-12-03 211524.jpg
    Last edited by spencerg; December 4th, 2022 at 05:18.

Greetings,

I'm trying to get this to work with the normal Gregorian Calendar. I've added the extension, opened the calendar and there is the 'Configure Campaign Moons' button, but when I click it nothing happens. There is no 'edit' option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Okay, loaded a new game and got the following message;
    ' [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Moon-Tracker:scripts/manager_moon.lua"]:16: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Omalus View Post
    Okay, loaded a new game and got the following message;
    ' [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Moon-Tracker:scripts/manager_moon.lua"]:16: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)
    Good news! That means you're on an old version. Delete the downloaded copy from your extensions folder and get it from the Forge.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/172/view

That fixed it, thank you!

Great extension too. It is going to be fantastic in my DragonLance game.

Peace.

Noticed the "Unlisted" tag on the forge. Is this extension no longer receiving updates?

Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    Noticed the "Unlisted" tag on the forge. Is this extension no longer receiving updates?
    Oops! Not sure how that happened. It's listed again now and actually just got updated yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Oops! Not sure how that happened. It's listed again now and actually just got updated yesterday.
    This is the first extension I'm using. What do we need to do to 'update' it if I already have it installed and working?

Thread Information