DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    So I havent used this extension in a while...updated to the latest one and I have noticed that the only thing I see is a full moon...there is a custom Moon Tracker Configuration however it is blank? What do I need to do to get it to cycle through the phases of the moon? Thanks!

Edit: Fixed it by just updating the shift section from 0 to 6...or whatever other number you want to use!
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Thanks for the update.

I see three moons, which moon is the one that I should use?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I see three moons, which moon is the one that I should use?
    Wow, I forgot I'd provided a fix for this one!
    Basic tutorial:
    1. Load extension into campaign
    2. Open Calendar via button in upper right
    3. Click icon of moon in upper left of calendar window (must already have a calendar set up)
    4. Click edit and then add a moon (allows worlds with multiple moons--very cool!)
    5. Close moons list and click a day on the calendar to see what the lunar phase is for that day

Options:
    • Period: how many solar days it takes to repeat the lunar cycle
    • Duration: how long the full moon and new moon last (for things like lycanthropy that may only last a single night)
    • Shift: move the entire lunar cycle forward/backward to align with other events like holidays

Pretty sure all of this is correct but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by bmos; January 30th, 2021 at 20:39.

This should be compatible with the latest Feb 16th FG update.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; April 21st, 2021 at 15:42.

I tried using this extension with FGU, but got the following error after configuring a moon:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_moon"]:14: attempt to call field 'populateMoonPhaseDisplay' (a nil value)

No moon were displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alryon View Post
    I tried using this extension with FGU, but got the following error after configuring a moon:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_moon"]:14: attempt to call field 'populateMoonPhaseDisplay' (a nil value)

No moon were displayed.
    Did you use the version in the post right before yours?

hey, even I missed your update

github it!

Nope, I hadn't seen it... Not sure how/why. It is working perfectly now.

One question, though. Can I configure it so that the new moon/first quarter/full moon/last quarter coincide with the 1st day of the week instead of being in the middle? I have a single moon set with a period of 28 days, 1 duration and 4 shifts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Did you use the version in the post right before yours?

One question, though. Can I configure it so that the new moon/first quarter/full moon/last quarter coincide with the 1st day of the week instead of being in the middle? I have a single moon set with a period of 28 days, 1 duration and 4 shifts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alryon View Post

Thanks
    Ah... I figured it out! That's what "shift" is for!

Thread Information