Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    I did the NPC already, it really is the encounter and parcel building plus map placement that is the final task. It is very long to do and very boring.

If you have my other conversions here, I create all the items in the parcel as best I can and try and do placed encounters for everything. In a book this big, it is really tedious.

I plan on doing a lot of work next weekend and then I have a trip to Asia where I hope the jet lag and long flights will let me compete it.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

that is great - I look forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I did the NPC already, it really is the encounter and parcel building plus map placement that is the final task. It is very long to do and very boring.

If you have my other conversions here, I create all the items in the parcel as best I can and try and do placed encounters for everything. In a book this big, it is really tedious.

I plan on doing a lot of work next weekend and then I have a trip to Asia where I hope the jet lag and long flights will let me compete it.
    @Myrdin Potter - any idea when this will be available?

Blog Entries
    Not really. I am slowly going through this, but I have had some disruption as I moved houses and did some emergency conversions for virtual GaryCon. I am working on it here and there.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

It's been a few years, does anyone know what happened with this? The module isn't for sale anywhere as far as I can tell.

Blog Entries
    I lost interest in continuing when the nature of the owner of Judges Guild came out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GEONE View Post
    It's been a few years, does anyone know what happened with this? The module isn't for sale anywhere as far as I can tell.
    Well, since it's not on the FG Store like they said it would be (or the FGG store), looks like that stretch goal was never delivered. Comments on the KS and FGG Discord ask this, but there is never an answer other than "it's not a priority".

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information