FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadBob View Post
    Found the discord post from @damned on discord. I'm interested, but new to... almost everything. I'll PM you, but I wanted to post for awareness.
    Welcome aboard, anyone is welcome to join. We may start off with a Zero session of sorts to get new players accustomed to Fantasy Grounds as well as make characters.

And thank you Damned for posting in the Discord chat

count me in tho im not familair with the system?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkking101 View Post
    count me in tho im not familair with the system?
    Don't worry, its a simple d10 mechanic but the main rule is to have fun. Feel free to sign up in the Calendar and join the games discord channel I will send you the link in PM.

Have 4-5 Players for Tomorrows Zero Session (Dec. 1st), so we do have a room for a few more. We will try to make this a weekly ongoing campaign, so if you are new or experienced jump on in. Anyone is welcome to play. Links all on the first post in this thread.

First game this weekend, sign up still have room for a few players

sounds like fun, count me in if there is still room

JulioJr

Quote Originally Posted by JulioIP View Post
    sounds like fun, count me in if there is still room

JulioJr
    There is room but the game will continue in January due to the holidays. So tell your friends too.

Just saw this post today. I'd love to join in January if you still have an empty spot.
    Last edited by sdkowalik95; December 9th, 2018 at 02:36.

Quote Originally Posted by sdkowalik95 View Post
    Just saw this post today. I'd love to join in January if you still have an empty spot.
    There is room, I have two maybe three players returning after the break. The Calendar link is below, log in and sign up there

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3263

I have also made some Pre-generated Characters for the campaign, and we do have a few spots open for the next game.

Thread Information