DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Worlds. Help Modifying Item and Character sheet design

Hey, people. I'm currently working on entering Savage Rifts information for a campaign with the Savage Worlds ruleset. The only two things I would absolutely love to do would be to change the character sheet to have a second "Powers" tab, as the Mystic does have a second Arcane Background.

The other would be to modify Armor entries to have a field for Toughness bonuses. The second Arcane Background is really the most important, but either is nice.

If I can get some simple help on how to pull these off without having to learn all the ins and outs of mucking with the xml code, that would be great.
    The longsword is 15 gold and the short bow is 30? Wait, that means it costs 5 gold for the materials for a longsword and 10 gold for the materials for a short bow?

I use a workaround as such:

I load all of the Powers from the multiple Arcane Backgrounds (including duplicates, e.g. if both have blasts then I add two blasts) and then rename them so that it is obvious what AB the power is associated with. Then you just flip between the ABs from within the sheet and cast it from the appropriate one.

You can code the Toughness bonus as an effect. Just type: Toughness bonus [Toughness +2]
    in the armor's description. See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Worlds_Effects for more info.

There is also the ability to specify different linked skills in the combat tab. I use this for the Mystic...Mysticism/Faith and Psionics skills are created on the character sheet, and then in the Combat section (or Powers section, works both ways) Right Click on the Die used for that spell. Select "Attack Info" at the 3 o'clock position of the radial wheel that pops up. This will bring up the Attack Info screen. On the "Type" field, right click once again to select "Custom" (at the 7 o'clock position on the radial menu). Then enter the name of the casting skill the power will be from (mysticism or psionics) and then hit enter. You should be left with the selected skill in brackets, and the dice to the left of the power should reflect the correct casting skill type.

If you have any questions regarding Savage Rifts on FG, let me know. I've run a lot of it, and happy to help answer any questions!

GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Thread Information