5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagastofaugustine View Post
    Hi! This extension is simple and amazing for the DM.....I used it a lot in fantasy ground classic. I'm trying to use it in FGU and it does seem to work as well.....the crown is there.....but it is so small, it is difficult to see. Does the extension need a update or is there something I can do in FGU to make it work?
    They changed how widgets size in FGU, once FGU is stabilized I'll update the extension to show as it does in FGC.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

That's cool! I'll keep my eyes open for the FGU version. For now, my FGC sessions will have their little kings and queens.

Saw today’s FGU update did something with the widget handling to make it match FGC. Is it possible now to update this extension for FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Saw today’s FGU update did something with the widget handling to make it match FGC. Is it possible now to update this extension for FGU?
    I'll take a look this weekend. Working on the ruleset updates for submission tomorrow.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Looks like this extension is working in FGU now.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Looks like this extension is working in FGU now.
    They must have corrected the widget issue from previous discussions. I did not change anything on this end.
    ---

Hey, I have the latest extension running, but the crown is quite large? Would you know a way how I could correct the size?

Really love the crown, makes it so clear which enemy NPC are on turn!

Thanks !

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 10.04.47.png

Update: so its working, though if the grid size is set to 350 by 350, the crown size expands to much, so either decrease the size of the maps or decrease the grid size

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 15.15.22.png
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; November 8th, 2020 at 14:18.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, I have the latest extension running, but the crown is quite large? Would you know a way how I could correct the size?

Really love the crown, makes it so clear which enemy NPC are on turn!

Thanks !

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 10.04.47.png

Update: so its working, though if the grid size is set to 350 by 350, the crown size expands to much, so either decrease the size of the maps or decrease the grid size

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 15.15.22.png
    Hum, yes that is quite large FGU changed the way size is set on widgets. I'll see if I can tune that down a bit.
    ---

Updates
    • 1.5: Updated size settings for FGU changes

FGU changed the way sizes are set. 1.5 sets a more reasonable size.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Updates
    • 1.5: Updated size settings for FGU changes

FGU changed the way sizes are set. 1.5 sets a more reasonable size.
    Thank you !

Thread Information