Starfinder Playlist

Suzerain getting an update.

With the success of Savage Worlds Adventure Edition a lot of the companies that have already provided cool resources and many more are planning to update them. Savage Mojo is one such company with plans in the works for updating Suzerain and many of the related books to the new standards.

Including some opportunities to see some behind the scenes stuff, and help develop the ideas that make the continuum awesome. In the following post on Facebook Howard is even recruiting help for play testing ideas. Plus Savage Mojo has a very active discord where people can find and chat with each other (found at the bottom of their page).

I really like the idea of being dimension jumping demi-gods out trying to save the universe one world at a time and the current Suzerain setting captures that perfectly.

Best of all their stuff is fleshed out on Fantasy Grounds and new stuff gets updates. So if you play using VTT (like I do) this is a double selling point.

link to Facebook information on recruiting
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3933...8572309262854/

This is obviously a book I will be getting and am curious if any of you will be looking forward to this book or even any others?

What are some of the books you most recommend for Savage Worlds play?

Cool! Thanks for posting the update, Ndreare. These are indeed exciting times for the Suzerain universe, especially when it comes to Fantasy Grounds. We're all using FG a lot more than ever before, for playtesting and generally having fun with the community. Anyone interested in joining some games or just hanging out can meet up on our Facebook group or Discord server.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

As it happens, I'm about to start running a Millennium Knights campaign in FG in the not too distant future. I've also got Noir Knights for FG lined up as a follow up if the campaign is a hit with the group. The group is relatively new to SWD, so I'm not sure if I'll be up for trying to play test anything, but I'm very interested in learning more and have joined the Facebook group (pending approval) and the Discord server.

Looking forward to seeing you there, mac40k.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Thread Information