DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Got it. Im assuming this does not parse traps, correct ( a relative non-issue since their stat lines are so small)
    No I didnt do Traps and I will look to see if I can get it to do the same as our PAR5E does withthe abilities with a -
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Starfinder CGen Ver 1.09

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    The numbers at the bottom are form the pathfinder version. It was used for error logs. no longer used.
    Other Abilities field is in Statistics just above Ecology.

Also you will find that a creature with a - in an ability score will get a ten not a 0.(need to fix this)
    Ok got it fixed it will now show the proper score for a Ability that has a dash (-).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Samarex; July 10th, 2019 at 11:14. Reason: Replaced ext to remove Debug lines
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

If anyone is still available to work on this extension, it is no longer creating spell lists and stops after entering the spell class title and caster level. Only the standard yellow message of "No concentration bonus found" appears before it reports "Import complete." I have tried adjusting the text and tried other creatures to no effect. It's been a few weeks since my last spellcaster so I'm not sure when this would have changed.
    CGen.png
    I did try adjusting the spells known line to end after (CL 12th).
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I have found the new version of the extension and also discovered the issue was the number of dashes after the spell level.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

is it possible use this Ext to import spaceships too?

Thread Information