FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Untitled.png
    extension.png
    morecoreexport.png

still not work but now (metier) is there i did \scripts\manager_export_morecore.lua and add it. but the next step in extension.xml i think my error is there. i surely did miss something
    Last edited by GMpatriotes; March 16th, 2019 at 20:50.

Blog Entries
    Im guessing it shoudl look more like this:

ExportManager.registerExportNode({ name = "pcclass", class = "pcclass", label = "MoreCore Classes"});

Untitled.png

Morecore Abilities, Morecore classes, Morecore organisation and other with Morecore is not working for export. But other we can export.

The attack frame of Damned Basic Dungeon v1.10 does not seem to resize per the video tutorial.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlynrian View Post
    The attack frame of Damned Basic Dungeon v1.10 does not seem to resize per the video tutorial.
    I cant recall ever resizing the attack frame... can you point me to where you saw this and I can check/clarify?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GMpatriotes View Post
    Untitled.png

Morecore Abilities, Morecore classes, Morecore organisation and other with Morecore is not working for export. But other we can export.
    I have found the issue here and will have a fix in the next build.

Hi Damned - I am going to run B01 In Search of the Unknown using your MoreCore ruleset. I have everything from the Rules Cyclopedia already done as a .mod. I am putting ALL monster NPCs into the monster list in my Rules Cyclopedia.mod. I have a rollable table for a random monster encounter (pulling rolled monsters from the Rules Cyclopedia.mod) that is set to output to an encounter. When I roll on that table, the encounter box appears without any NPCs auto populated. I get the following error message: Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_table.lua"]:434: attempt to call field 'addLinkToBattle' (a nil value). I have NO other extensions open other than MCDbD. It works perfect without MCDbD so I think the trouble lies within that .mod. Can you point me in the right direction for a fix?

Error Message.jpg

Thank you
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; August 17th, 2019 at 12:35.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Can I dm you my .mod file to test with? I have made no changes to MCDbD. I won't be able to to that until several hours for now.
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; August 17th, 2019 at 13:10. Reason: Gotta leave the house for a while...
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Thread Information