5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - 1 player needed to take over existing character in 5e game - Curse of Strahd

Hi all,

One of the players in my 5e Curse of Strahd campaign has had to drop out due to taking a new job. I am seeking a new player to take over the existing character (9th Level Human Paladin) to see out the campaign.

Some more information:

• Game schedule varies but is roughly fortnightly.
    • Usually sessions take place on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evening.
    • We are mostly Scotland based, although have one US player.
    • Sessions usually start a wee bit later (most of us have kids to put to bed first). Midweek sessions are usually 2 hours long and run between 2130-2330 GMT while Friday sessions are 3 hours between 2130-0030 GMT.
    • GMT is the key here. This group would be best suited to UK or European players. As mentioned though, we already have one American player so we're not averse to US players at all, just bear in mind the time difference when applying.
    • We are looking for someone who is able to attend most of the sessions, although we understand that life gets in the way sometimes.
    • We want someone who hasn't played CoS before. The players are at level 9 and have visited most of the main locations in the game. If you want to play CoS all the way through then this is not the group for you.
    • While we would essentially be asking you to take over a character near the end of a long running campaign, there will inevitably be a follow on campaign for this. Consider this as joining an established group rather than just the current campaign.
    • We've been together for a long time as a group. We laugh a lot and have a lot of fun during our sessions. We want someone who is a good fit for us (and a good fit for them too). As such, we'd probably want to have a chat over Skype first.
    • We range in age from mid 30's to 50's. Bear that in mind when applying. It's highly unlikely we'll be inviting teenagers to participate. Sorry.

If you are interested in applying, please DM me. You can also get me on Discord at caledoniaman#0222.

Thanks,

Mark
    Last edited by caledoniaman; November 14th, 2018 at 16:15.

Thread Information